Toast Shorts Sponsorship - Decor Homeware 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

matt_y106

Club Legend
Dec 13, 2008
Vermont
AFL Club
Richmond
Where I work part time, the owner's brother owns a massive organisation who came patrolling in on Friday afternoon/night to announce to all and sundry that his company is now the major shorts sponsor of the Richmond Tigers. Around the 7 figure deal has been signed sealed and delivered.
Can announce that the company is the plastics manufacturer Decor.

Another major boost to the finances of the Tigers
Screen_Shot_2014_02_09_at_12_42_04_pm.png

Not really

You must be in a good mood :)

Jokes aside, why not loving this deal? Remember it wasn't that long ago we struggled to get $500k a season for the shorts (or even worse, when we basically had to beg Nissan to help us out)

That is fantastic news matt_y106 , not sure the clubs gonna be rapt at you breaking the news. But it's great news all the same :thumbsu: . A 7 figure sum ? As a great spotsman* once said "Show me the money !!!!"

* Jerry maguire Movie...

You must be in a good mood :)

Jokes aside, why not loving this deal? Remember it wasn't that long ago we struggled to get $500k a season for the shorts (or even worse, when we basically had to beg Nissan to help us out)

I like the money but was hoping for a bigger brand not some plastics company

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the money but was hoping for a bigger brand not some plastics company

It's an interesting sponsorship. Hopefully the money is seven figures, which is a great get.
If you remember, Peggy O'Neil mentioned that their is a low level of female members. This could be a ploy to gain extra dollars and lure females members.
This type of sponsorship softens the "blokeyness" if thats a word, to involve all members.

It's an interesting sponsorship. Hopefully the money is seven figures, which is a great get.
If you remember, Peggy O'Neil mentioned that their is a low level of female members. This could be a ploy to gain extra dollars and lure females members.
This type of sponsorship softens the "blokeyness" if thats a word, to involve all members.
Actually this is a good point. I wonder what we have planned to attract more female members?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Shorts Sponsorship - Decor Homeware 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back