Shepparton District JFL U/16's

Remove this Banner Ad

bennyc

Debutant
Jul 23, 2007
kyabram
AFL Club
West Coast
With the finals coming up i thought id start up a new thred for the sdjfl. Who are the form players of the comp? who is your premiership team an runners up?

Re: SDJFL Under 16's

I was wondering if anyone knew how Trent Doyle from notra has been goin. is he a chance of playin gv 3rds next year?

I was wondering if anyone knew how Trent Doyle from notra has been goin. is he a chance of playin gv 3rds next year?
this kid is a gun. has had injuries this year but when hes been playing gee this kid has fired. huge chance of gvfl 3rds next year.

With the finals coming up i thought id start up a new thred for the sdjfl. Who are the form players of the comp? who is your premiership team an runners up?

really.. i dont think anyone is gonna beat echuca.. there a ****** of a team but there bloody good.. good luck beating them who ever is gonna meet them.. i thinik wanga just got beat on the weekend so thats it for them.. mooroopnas chances will end this weekend and notre and ky if they play in the prelim will prove to be a good game but ky will come off on top just..

this kid is a gun. has had injuries this year but when hes been playing gee this kid has fired. huge chance of gvfl 3rds next year.
dont no about gun this year...has been in past years but has struggled as he has missed games scattered througout the year so it was hard for him to get momentum..has played a few good games tho...i think mooroopna are a dangerous side lately and it will be a good game this w/e..interesting to see how close ky can make it against echuca.

dont no about gun this year...has been in past years but has struggled as he has missed games scattered througout the year so it was hard for him to get momentum..has played a few good games tho...i think mooroopna are a dangerous side lately and it will be a good game this w/e..interesting to see how close ky can make it against echuca.

i dont think ky are as gooder side as echuca.. echuca are strong in most aspects of the game.. ky havnt got a very super strong foward line like echuca and the ky back line isnt ready for echuca..

mooroopna wont go any further than this weekend.. notre play a better brand of footy. with the likes of trent doyal.. mooroopna just will have no one to keep up with him.. lets face it.. doyal is a super star.. is he playing this weekend?

i dont think ky are as gooder side as echuca.. echuca are strong in most aspects of the game.. ky havnt got a very super strong foward line like echuca and the ky back line isnt ready for echuca..

mooroopna wont go any further than this weekend.. notre play a better brand of footy. with the likes of trent doyal.. mooroopna just will have no one to keep up with him.. lets face it.. doyal is a super star.. is he playing this weekend?
Daniel Dryden From mooroopna!apsolute freak!will carve up notra this week!

another player who i highly rate in the sdjfl is a young man by the name of Sam "Blocky"" Block. This kid just grabs the ball and sprints off faster than juddy in his prime and leaves his opposition gobsmacked :eek:. Has a deadly accurate kick and loved a specky here and there. i bet the other div 1 sides are just happy that Tatura didnt make finals because if they did the Blockstar would just turn it on!!

another player who i highly rate in the sdjfl is a young man by the name of Sam "Blocky"" Block. This kid just grabs the ball and sprints off faster than juddy in his prime and leaves his opposition gobsmacked :eek:. Has a deadly accurate kick and loved a specky here and there. i bet the other div 1 sides are just happy that Tatura didnt make finals because if they did the Blockstar would just turn it on!!
too right!!

yer.. hes a pretty good player but he hasn't really been put in the right positions at times.. and he is a bit over weight.. get him fit and he might do ok next year.. hah!!

the superstar of this league is Alistar Evans from Echuca. The kid is magic. Has the best skills on both feet since akermanis and has an exceptional overhead mark. He is my tip for the league medal and will play a huge role in Echucas final series.

the superstar of this league is Alistar Evans from Echuca. The kid is magic. Has the best skills on both feet since akermanis and has an exceptional overhead mark. He is my tip for the league medal and will play a huge role in Echucas final series.

Jordan Williams is the freak!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my money is on bill lovel of tatura man.. this kid can turn a game flip side if he wants to.. he played 1s for tat the other day im lead to beleive.. really.. how manny kids do u see jumping from 16/s in shepparton to seniors in one of the top country legues of australia.. :thumbsu:

my money is on bill lovel of tatura man.. this kid can turn a game flip side if he wants to.. he played 1s for tat the other day im lead to beleive.. really.. how manny kids do u see jumping from 16/s in shepparton to seniors in one of the top country legues of australia.. :thumbsu:
wes shellie is also another great players in the league...tom preece is a freak!

i think if notre dame is diciplined enough they could upset kyabram this weekend..oggy is dangerous

Yeah, were on from the start yesterday. Got good structure now after playing some mind games over the last few weeks.

Match up well against Ky and have been unlucky in the three encounters this year. Couple of blokes sent off in two of the games and thats what cost em. Discipline is the key and with the offending players out injured for the rest of the year the discipline has not been a problem lately.

Will outrun Ky who looked mentally and physically wrecked after half time yesterday. Echuca has pumped em by 50 odd points every time they have met this year.

Yeah, were on from the start yesterday. Got good structure now after playing some mind games over the last few weeks.

Match up well against Ky and have been unlucky in the three encounters this year. Couple of blokes sent off in two of the games and thats what cost em. Discipline is the key and with the offending players out injured for the rest of the year the discipline has not been a problem lately.

those games wouldnt have been played in ky would they? the ky umpires are very one sided in U/16s and 18s. give 50s for nothing and send blokes of for little things. anyone else had this problem?

those games wouldnt have been played in ky would they? the ky umpires are very one sided in U/16s and 18s. give 50s for nothing and send blokes of for little things. anyone else had this problem?

there shockin..

Yep, but Rochy umps are worse. Absolute cheats. Cannot be any clearer than that. One Umpire has apparently has been suspended after last weeks finals for refusing to report a player for belting the living suitcase out of a kid from Wanganui in Div 2 finals. The mob wanganui played are just thugs.

Ky and Rochy umps are absolutly ridiculous.. one bloke from rochy tried to fight bill lovel when tat and rochy clashed over there. havnt had much trouble with ky umps but ky is just a ratty town anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back