Endeavour Hills
Hallam
Springy Dist
Heatherton
Black Rock
Hampton Park
South Yarra
Ashwood

Who wins it? Will Hampton Park be as strong as everyone thinks?

Endeavour Hills
Hallam
Springy Dist
Heatherton
Black Rock
Hampton Park
South Yarra
Ashwood

Who wins it? Will Hampton Park be as strong as everyone thinks?
My mail has Springvale very strong, but who knows at this stage.
Hp the wild card, would expect hills to improve and heatherton will be looking to get back to div 2 as fast as possible.
What’s happening with all the clearances at Hallam?

can anyone confirm michael henry going to hp .... if true ,will win the league b and f by a long way .... jet

My mail has Springvale very strong, but who knows at this stage.
Hp the wild card, would expect hills to improve and heatherton will be looking to get back to div 2 as fast as possible.
What’s happening with all the clearances at Hallam?
Aren't most of them under 19s?

Springy Dist
Hampton Park
Endeavour Hills
Hallam
Black Rock
Heatherton
Ashwood
South Yarra

What a tough division this is!

First post so i thought I’d dump my tips and all the rumours I’ve heard:

TOP TWO

Springvale- already good enough to win the div and recruiting well. Raru- a gun. Will be the standout team.

Hampton Park- Heard they’ve picked up quality including a couple of Doveton Doves and a few of Lyndales top end. Look like the only side that can push springy.

CHASING PACK

Heatherton- also recruited a few from better standard but starting way behind springy.

Endeavour Hills- will be good again. Heard a couple of ex Narre players may be joining the club.

Black Rock- lost their ruckmen. New playing coach will be handy. Haven’t heard much

Hallam: could drop off.
Manny Peresso retired. A whisper that Ward may be retired or leaving as well. Also heard Leading goal scorer Thomas is off,maybe landing at Lyndale.
Looking at the clearances, a heap of their young guys cleared out.

Ashwood- haven’t heard anything.

Sth Yarra- haven’t heard anything

Might all be lies. Who knows!

It will be an interesting season that is for sure.
It seems that South Yarra are the early relegation favourites but they always seem to cause a boil over or three at their home deck against strong opposition.

It will be something that Hampton Park, Springy & Heatherton haven't really experienced before.

It will be an interesting season that is for sure.
It seems that South Yarra are the early relegation favourites but they always seem to cause a boil over or three at their home deck against strong opposition.

It will be something that Hampton Park, Springy & Heatherton haven't really experienced before.
:greenalien::greenalien::greenalien::greenalien: It will be alien to them!!

:greenalien::greenalien::greenalien::greenalien: It will be alien to them!!

I can assure u that most of the league will be alien to HP. they have come from a professional league with grounds that have netball facilities and plenty of parking and atmosphere. altho I only have seen SFNL division 2 I think I can safely assume that div 3 will be worse facilities wise. I still remember being blown away at the lack of size of black rock's change rooms and their lack of a coaches box..... and they won the flag the year before. can only imagine what other facilities are like..... on the flip side tho, sides who visit HP will see what their atmosphere can be like and springy's ground should be a treat for them also.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can assure u that most of the league will be alien to HP. they have come from a professional league with grounds that have netball facilities and plenty of parking and atmosphere. altho I only have seen SFNL division 2 I think I can safely assume that div 3 will be worse facilities wise. I still remember being blown away at the lack of size of black rock's change rooms and their lack of a coaches box..... and they won the flag the year before. can only imagine what other facilities are like..... on the flip side tho, sides who visit HP will see what their atmosphere can be like and springy's ground should be a treat for them also.....
Hallam- good ground- ok rooms but small- decent crowd size by sfl div 3 standards.

End hills- junior Footy size ground- junior Footy rooms- ghost town with no atmosphere

Ashwood- ground not bad- away rooms a joke- can be a good atmosphere down there.

Black rock- horrible ground- horrible rooms- no atmosphere

Sth Yarra- the worst ground and facilities I’ve ever seen. Feel sorry for them

Springy- great ground- good facilities even if they are old. A few wins might bring good crowds back

Heatherton- Good facilities- shocking ground.

Black Rock have had coach’s boxes for a few years now. Away change room insanely small.

Hallam- good ground- ok rooms but small- decent crowd size by sfl div 3 standards.

End hills- junior Footy size ground- junior Footy rooms- ghost town with no atmosphere

Ashwood- ground not bad- away rooms a joke- can be a good atmosphere down there.

Black rock- horrible ground- horrible rooms- no atmosphere

Sth Yarra- the worst ground and facilities I’ve ever seen. Feel sorry for them

Springy- great ground- good facilities even if they are old. A few wins might bring good crowds back

Heatherton- Good facilities- shocking ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back