Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton had a mixed intra club with a few foster boys

Got corra Lyn football club on 18th March &
Endeavour hills on the 25th March both games played away

Haha, we speak to lots of people. If we sign a player of that quality it won’t be a secret long!
No Bartel signature at the Eagles to announce unfortunately

Heard on the weekend doveton have been talking to Neve?? If true, would be an awesome pick up, gun small forward and on ball

Bit of guess work with not a lot of form to go on, but I’m tipping this weekends games as follows:

Hampton v Murrumbeena 36pts
Skye v Caulfield 66pts
East Brighton v Highett 6pts
Clayton v Doveton 30pts
Keysborough v
Mount Waverley 40pts

Bring on round one!

Bit of guess work with not a lot of form to go on, but I’m tipping this weekends games as follows:

Skye v Caulfield 66pts
Clayton v Doveton 30pts
Keysborough v
Mount Waverley 40pts

Bring on round one!
Why would you pick Highett to win?

Skye v Caulfield 66pts
Clayton v Doveton 30pts
Keysborough v
Mount Waverley 40pts

Bring on round one!

Hampton v Murrumbeena 60pts
Skye v Caulfield 36pts
East Brighton v Highett 36pts
Clayton v Doveton 60pts
Keysborough v
Mount Waverley 50pts

Those two sides are the two I’ve heard nothing about over summer and the game I have least confidence in tipping. Fairly even results from last year. Flip of a coin really
Highett have recruited very well & were absolutely smashed by injuries last season. I wouldn't be surprised if they finished Top 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few interesting results. Hampton mixing it with most peoples favourite for the flag, Beena. Keysie giving Mount a touch up. Doveton making a good start in div 2. Great to have the real stuff back!

Few interesting results. Hampton mixing it with most peoples favourite for the flag, Beena. Keysie giving Mount a touch up. Doveton making a good start in div 2. Great to have the real stuff back!

Hampton were good.......hard at the contest and had a simple game plan which worked for them.

With a few new players it was only natural for us (Beena) to take a little bit of time to gel as a team, got better as the game went on but plenty of room for improvement.

Caulfield v Hampton 15 pts
Mount
v Clayton 30 pts
Murrumbeena v Keysy 8pts
Doveton v East Brighton 25pts
Highett v Skye 40pts

Still hard to pick. Should start to be able to read form a bit after this week.
Beena v Keysie carrying early bragging rights with it perhaps?

The rumour was about Beena Dicky.
Sounds like there isn’t much to it though
I’ve heard that you can’t actually put in your team sheet if it exceeds the points?
If that’s true, it mustn’t be every league because Edi got done?
I believe that’s the case in Southern though

I’ve heard that you can’t actually put in your team sheet if it exceeds the points?
If that’s true, it mustn’t be every league because Edi got done?
I believe that’s the case in Southern though
No you can’t. But you can enter in the players individual points incorrectly and then get caught when the league reviews it. You could also possibly make a late change on the day I suppose and end up over the cap.

No you can’t. But you can enter in the players individual points incorrectly and then get caught when the league reviews it. You could also possibly make a late change on the day I suppose and end up over the cap.

Confirmed it was an incorrect number allocated to a player which took us over, once corrected we were within the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back