homer22

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2007
chelsea heights
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
How many weeks till Robert Kreskas returns? Will he be back for July 17th against Sth Yarra? Are Clayton beatable from this point on? What has improved at Clayton this year because they were Shouse in Div1 last year?

4 weeks till he returns, no he is back to play the rockers, yep they sure are Highett proved that today very well to i might add. They beat Clayton in every area today should have won by a lot more. :cool:

Re: SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Are clayton gone? Was there today watching, did not look that good at all. lucky to win last week and smashed this week! have the wheels fallen off?

What has happened to Skye??? were all the rage early and now looking like they are going to drop out of the 5, hav nt looked all that good the last 2 weeks. finals???

What has happened to Skye??? were all the rage early and now looking like they are going to drop out of the 5, hav nt looked all that good the last 2 weeks. finals???

Reckon they will be there at the end of the year, and they are a better team than yarra so should see some finals action...:D:D

Reckon they will be there at the end of the year, and they are a better team than yarra so should see some finals action...:D:D

Intresting how Clayton have lost focus all it takes is one bad EGG:rolleyes:

Here is my top 5 prediction, unfortunately for Skye no finals
Clayton
Oakleigh
Murrumbeena
South Yarra
Highett

Be told i am not from Sth Yarra i bagged them as much as anyone.
If you read my previous posts as The Koach you will see i watch local footy.
I watched a differnt game every week the closes game to my home as possible.
I see whats been posted and some talk about your star recruit and his baggage.
And i thinks its all part of the Clayton form slide.
From what i hear a few players are not happy and the form suggests thats the case...

come off it champ you are seriously way off ,the boys like him down at clayton and gets along just fine with everbody to be honest there is know form slide we've only lost 2 games for the year ,you cant be up every week .One thing is for sure every chance you get you have a go at him it's pretty obvious maybe you should leave it alone and let it go.

But then what would he do, he would be lost and have to go onto the Divvy 1 or 3 forum.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi homer the week break might help were the boys just having one of those days or is there more to it. :)

Mate we were totally outclassed and outplayed in every area on Saturday, and i have no problem admitting that. Highett turned up with a plan and they played to that plan very well. We are certainly not panicking but as far as i'm concerned it was a good wake up call. We are looking forward to playing Beena in a few weeks.:D

Skye a better team than yarra????? Interesting considering they coped a 9 goal flogging on the weekend. Yarra made skye look very slow. If skye are to make the finals Rowley needs to reduce his donut intake that gut must get in the way:p still a quality player thou:thumbsu:

Skye a better team than yarra????? Interesting considering they coped a 9 goal flogging on the weekend. Yarra made skye look very slow. If skye are to make the finals Rowley needs to reduce his donut intake that gut must get in the way:p still a quality player thou:thumbsu:

Sky will make the Finals if they start to win the hard ball....

Big round of footy this week. Skye wil be out of the 5 by the end of the round and not coming back.

Great competition in Div2 this year some good quality sides. I think the 5 will be 1Clayton, 2Highett 3 Oakleigh Dist, 4South Yarra 5Skye.Murrumbeena to miss due to a lack of desire and intensity- have the cattle but not the mindset!
Hoping to see Clayton Vs Yarra in the ultimate grudge match GF. Hope Clayton go up as they will be able to compete next year in Div 1.

Great competition in Div2 this year some good quality sides. I think the 5 will be 1Clayton, 2Highett 3 Oakleigh Dist, 4South Yarra 5Skye.Murrumbeena to miss due to a lack of desire and intensity- have the cattle but not the mindset!
Hoping to see Clayton Vs Yarra in the ultimate grudge match GF. Hope Clayton go up as they will be able to compete next year in Div 1.

Maradona I think you are still drunk following your early world cup exit, Highett knock off an apparently undermanned Clayton and now they will finish second, and Clayton still finish top, where's the logic?? hmmm

Whoever misses out will be stiff, having seen everyone now I would suggest that the 5 will change numerous times between now and the end, but looking at the respective runs home, here is my crack at it.

1 - Clayton - Easy run at end so percentage will ge them to top despite injury and suspensions atm
2 - Beena - Have all top sides at home on the run in except Highett, key players returning this week
3 - OD - Good even side, Fermanis up and running a big plus
4 - Highett - Better side than ladder suggests, big watch
5 - South Yarra - UP and running now and hard to beat at home
6 - SKye - Very Hard to beat at home, will need to win the last game to make it

I don't drink anymore drought breaker - it doesn't give the desired effect!...

You had Clayton as No.1 also?

Murrumbeena will be in the hunt but rely on their top 5 players too much. All the other sides have to do is tag out a couple of your best and IMHO it's game over. I hope I am wrong because you lot play a fast and exciting brand of football. The only other issue is the carefree attitude displayed after losses this year - not a good look. The boys should be hurting after being shown up...

Gee its quite on here lately boy's.:rolleyes:
Anyone from Beena care to give us their side of the story about the game on Saturday as i for one was expecting a bit different.
How close to a full squad did they have before the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back