Event SFAEW Season 37: Super Sixes Start on Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Seth Rollins Hello GIF by WWE

What a way to end the show!!

Pickitt and I taking the Tag titles to the Bang Bang Fury Gang, and the greatest SFAEW performer to ever lace 'em up in ShaunDuggan making his return!!

GUNS UP!!

What a way to end the show!!

Pickitt and I taking the Tag titles to the Bang Bang Fury Gang, and the greatest SFAEW performer to ever lace 'em up in ShaunDuggan making his return!!

GUNS UP!!

Don’t know why you’re teaming with natural disaster though that Campaigner has been MIA since the last time Ryback was relevant

A huge win for Brak, this might be the most momentum he's ever had as a singles star in SFAEW!

Sadly, the V1-Climax ends here for Froth. He can take solace in the fact that the Bang Bang Furie Gang have the Tag belts though.

I really needed a frothy frosty cold one, thanks Frothies Mcveigh!

I really needed a frothy frosty cold one, thanks Frothies Mcveigh!
How am I meant to kick out of a victory roll when you’ve got a million tentacles to pin me down?! I’ll be taking this loss out on everyone at work today.

CURRENT CHAMPIONS
WRESTLER
CHAMPIONSHIP HELD
DATE WON
DAYS HELD
World Heavyweight Championship​
10/3/2024​
57​
World Tag Team Championships​
5/5/2024​
1​
Intercity Championship​
7/4/2024​
29​
Hardcore Championship​
10/3/2024​
57​
Trios Championships​
28/4/2024​
8​

Dates and stats correct as of 6/5/24.

OTHER CURRENT ACHIEVEMENTS

WRESTLER
ACHIEVEMENT HELD
DATE WON
DAYS HELD
N/A​
ClarkeMoney in the Bank​
N/A​
N/A​

Championship Board updated following last night.

Notes:

- Since no matches are booked until the weekend, Mrs Turbo will over take serial_thrilla as the longest reigning Hardcore Champion tomorrow.

- Senor M has overtaken serial_thrilla's World Championship reign to become the 7th longest reigning World Champion.

Senor M James Colorado Pickitt Loonerty Mrs Turbo Dingster MWPP Test Tickle

One day I will find a clique to join.

Starting to think I am the last Wrestler picked fo rany team.
Come over to Mrs T Tavern and bring a friend you want to smash....
We'll create a private Bar room brawl for ya...

Come over to Mrs T Tavern and bring a friend you want to smash....
We'll create a private Bar room brawl for ya...

*Friend cannot be on OOB teamsheet
**CAN be a Gumby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Sunday!

I swear the Super Sixes Press Conference is coming! In the meantime, SFAEW Round 15/16!

Let's see what's on the show:

r15 bears vs wonders.png

Lovable loser of the V1-Climax AnUltimateRessie gets a consolation prize title bout! He'll be joining forces with JT_the_Man and DenieD to challenge MWPP, Dingster and Test Tickle for the Trios Championships!

r15 mrs t vs horry.png

Meanwhile Ressie's Blue League counterpart Grand Uncle Horace is getting his own consolation prize: stepping into Mrs Turbo's Tavern as the Bar Room Brawl Challenge hits the main SFAEW shows!

r15 josh vs duggan.png

After two months in the wilderness licking his wounds, Shaun Freakin' Duggan returns to the ring with reclaiming the World Championship from Senor M on his mind. But...for now he'll just have to settle with JoshWoodenSpoon.

r15 furies vs wigs.png

Elton Johns Wig and TheInjuryFactory finally use that Tag Team Title shot they had saved up, so James Colorado and Pickitt had better work out!

And in your double main event of the week:

r15 phenom vs loons.png

r15 turbo vs tony.png

It's a Super Sixes double to close out the show!

Old foes PhenomenalV1 and Loonerty lock horns to kick off the second stage of the V1-Climax. Will there be no love lost between the two?

And in the other showdown, top seed heavyweights Tigerturbulance and tony clash for the first time ever!

See you sometime between now and Sunday for the press conference, and again on Sunday for the show!

Provisional Super Sixes Standings
Wins​
Draws​
Losses​
Carryover​
Bonus​
Points​
1​
0​
1​
3.75​
1​
7.75​
tony
1​
0​
1​
3.75​
0​
6.75​
1​
0​
1​
2.5​
1​
6.5​
1​
0​
1​
3.25​
0​
6.25​
1​
0​
1​
3​
0​
6​
1​
0​
1​
3​
0​
6​

Lovable loser of the V1-Climax @AnUltimateRessie gets a consolation prize title bout! He'll be joining forces with @JT_the_Man and @DenieD to challenge @MWPP, @Dingster and @Test Tickle for the Trios Championships!
sorry JT_the_Man and DenieD I very much SUCK at this getting down and dirty wrastling thing. You might have to carry the load while I treat myself to some Byron Bay's in the corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back