SFA pets

Remove this Banner Ad

Initially no because the chickens were part of a government program so you were not allowed to sell them but now the program is over and they are mine we can. We generally just give them away but we might start selling them so it can pay for their food. A lot of people drop off scraps to us and we give them eggs.
Best way to do it. A bit of barter or altruism never went astray.

Best way to do it. A bit of barter or altruism never went astray.
my daughter uses heaps of eggs for her baking business, mind you i had 5 dozen eggs in my fridge the other day, so gave my workmates all a dozen each. these are very spoilt chickens, my father in law who lives next daw visits them everyday with treats

I guess it’s getting colder now

View attachment 1979050
He has blue eyes. All Bengals have green eyes other than the seal lynx colour which is what he is. I understand they have an albino gene. But Ron Barassi’s eyes are exactly that colour which makes him look all sweet and innocent.

He isn’t

He’s beautiful 😍
He’s very cute. I installed a cat enclosure in the back yard a few years back so that they could enjoy the sun and swat flies and stuff, and hopefully get a grip and stop being a perambulating nuisance. He loves it but still ate my nailbrush last night and stole a piece of bacon this morning

IMG_0597.jpeg

He’s very cute. I installed a cat enclosure in the back yard a few years back so that they could enjoy the sun and swat flies and stuff, and hopefully get a grip and stop being a perambulating nuisance. He loves it but still ate my nailbrush last night and stole a piece of bacon this morning

View attachment 1979132
He really is cool! 😍

I watch all the time those cute stories on fb or whatever where someone finds a kitten and it turns out being a bob cat or puma or one of the big cats!

I want to find one of those kittens!! 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back