Mod. Notice Seeking Volunteers to write Match Previews in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey robbieando,
May I please take (in order of preference) :
Rd 2 vs Port
Rd 16 vs Hawthorn
Rd 3 vs GWS
Rd 7 vs Geelong

I completely understand if I cannot have them all, but would be happy to do so.
Anyway, these are my preferences and you can choose which ones I can have.
Thanks

We'll give you the Port game to begin with and go from there

These previews are filling up fast, but there are still a few left if you'd like to try your hand at writing one starting with next week's game against GWS. It doesn't have to be a work of art, just your thoughts on the match to kick off the week's discussion!

These previews are filling up fast, but there are still a few left if you'd like to try your hand at writing one starting with next week's game against GWS. It doesn't have to be a work of art, just your thoughts on the match to kick off the week's discussion!
If you'd told me that earlier I wouldn't have mine so good :(

If you'd told me that earlier I wouldn't have mine so good :(

Don't worry yours was exquisite, but not everyone will reach such a high level in their first go ;)

Any chance we can have the match preview link after its been written put against the game& author on page 1? Might be nice to scroll back through & review.

Good idea, done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone keen to try their hand at writing a preview for either this week's game (Demons) or next week's (Cats)?

Is this still happening? Ive got calton in a couple of weeks. Tbh i havent seen a write up for a while.

Still happening, it just turned out that no-one put their hand up for the last few games. Carlton preview thread could be the shortest ever the way they are travelling, you're still welcome to write something but happy for you to take a second one under the circumstances

Still happening, it just turned out that no-one put their hand up for the last few games. Carlton preview thread could be the shortest ever the way they are travelling, you're still welcome to write something but happy for you to take a second one under the circumstances

All good. Ill stick with carlton.

MarkP are you still good to preview the Tigers game after the bye? You can start off the thread at any time and submit the preview later.

I'll do WCE. You're all welcome.

I'll definitely write one (let me check my uni dates) but would also put my hand up to do a mid season review @ Round 12.

You still keen to do the mid season review? Loved your positivity before the Hawks game

Sir Swans you still doing the preview of the Crows game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back