Roast See you later 2018 - All melts in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Still baffled that anyone thought Sydney were beatable and West Coast and GWS weren't...

We beat West Coast in Perth in 2017 and GWS are rubbish at the G even when they have a fit team.

Swans on the other hand have owned us for the better part of a decade.
Believe me I take no delight in the Eagles possibly ending your finals hopes again
Good to know!

MarcMaverick come eat humble pie and we’ll stop bumping this
I've eaten quite a bit of humble pie much like your avatars penchant for doughnuts. If we do win the premiership this year I will also ask that this thread be removed.

Your move MFC.

Clocks ticking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heck you Melbourne!heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU heck YOU MELBOURNE heck YOU

After years of being conditioned to these type of performances I actually can't melt about it. I have this inner calm that is impossible to explain, perhaps I am dead inside. I think my unconscious mind has resolved that MFC shall never win a flag in my lifetime. And that's ok. This game reminds me that blindly and half obsessively following something like a footy team is not mentally healthy. Time to not be emotionally invested anymore like I was in the last 15 years. End monologue.

After years of being conditioned to these type of performances I actually can't melt about it. I have this inner calm that is impossible to explain, perhaps I am dead inside. I think my unconscious mind has resolved that MFC shall never win a flag in my lifetime. And that's ok. This game reminds me that blindly and half obsessively following something like a footy team is not mentally healthy. Time to not be emotionally invested anymore like I was in the last 15 years. End monologue.
Nah. Keep the investment but put a dose of reality on top.

Four weeks ago no one thought we would even PLAY a final. Well we played three. Hopefully this gives most of them a dose of just how hard it is to win when you get to September.

Tbh this is about the point where I self request a bigfooty ban.

Just s**t. Utter s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back