Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

It is hard. Relationships are a real minefield. The delta between my IQ and my partner's is greater than the delta between her IQ and that of a Gibbon. For those of us that have transcended, regular people are nothing more than beasts.
My wife asked me how many sexual partners I've had. I probably should have stopped when I got to her........

You smashed the record for most pints consumed during a half time break while you were playing for us.

Probably explains why we were so bad onfield at the time.

Only as good as your team mates unfortunately.

Oh well, the #flagrats campaign is gathering more momentum by the week.

We are treating your campaign like a tailgater, we are here to pump the brakes.

Always knew you were a bunch of campaigners though.

With love.

My wife asked me how many sexual partners I've had. I probably should have stopped when I got to her........
My girlfriend once asked me about my ultimate sexual fantasy and I told her that it was to have 2 girls at once. She was livid to hear that she was neither one of the girls.

My girlfriend once asked me about my ultimate sexual fantasy and I told her that it was to have 2 girls at once. She was livid to hear that she was neither one of the girls.
Recent statistics suggest that one person in three people in a relationship are unfaithful. In my case, I'm not sure if the unfaithful party is my wife or my girlfriend.

You didn't tell her they were her two best friends, did you?

SplintWhisky

OK I like you now.
Bored Monsters Inc GIF

Frothies Mcveigh tigland Grockadoc now you guys are actually half decent, so I assume the three of you are just inactive list fillers now. You couldn’t possibly still be around posting alongside some of these morons. You have too much respect for yourselves.
Jonah Hill Ok GIF

but yeah i am just a list filler now. 1st post this season. What round we in?

Also that's a pretty big wrap for Grockadoc :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Research has shown that one person in four is mentally unstable. Interview three friends (if you can find that many) - if they're OK, you're it.

Lol. Three friends. The average Sweet FA posters has two, and they're found attached to their wrists.

Looked through your posting history and it left me unimpressed. You must be the comedy writer for Amy Schumer and Dane Cook. One compliment is that you are confident, which you would have to be to keep serving up dross.

I on the other hand am perfect. More beautiful than the sun setting over a naked Eva Green on an Italian beach, Wit so sharp that it has created its own unit of measurement and Intelligence and Wisdom so vast that philosophers and professors dare not challenge me. Self help guru's rightly say that you peasants need to keep working on yourselves to achieve greatness and that is very true. Me however? Well, you can't build on top of Everest and that is the level I operate on.
looks like we found the Donald Trump of the Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back