SEASON 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Woori’s best Robbie Ross slaughtered Monkey.....and Van Unen kicked 6 on his opponent!! I hear the Captain and Coach of Wandin are departing? Massive loss if true.
Rutley announced he was stepping down 2 months ago. His 2IC has been appointed.

Agree with Woori’s best Robbie Ross slaughtered Monkey.....and Van Unen kicked 6 on his opponent!! I hear the Captain and Coach of Wandin are departing? Massive loss if true.

Wandin never really had any issue attracting quality players

Pretty sure Rutts said a while ago he was done at the completion of 2018.

Cranbourne appeal officially dismissed 2/10/18. Afl Outer East is next option, do they accept them with open arms? If they do, how does this affect the split of teams going into Premier?

Cranbourne appeal officially dismissed 2/10/18. Afl Outer East is next option, do they accept them with open arms? If they do, how does this affect the split of teams going into Premier?
I believe they are also talking with the southern footy league and also a mass exodus if they join outer east comp.

I believe they are also talking with the southern footy league and also a mass exodus if they join outer east comp.
Probably will be, Doveton struggling too i heard, gee the MPNFL and their Club Presidents must be sitting back having a good giggle and cup of tea, they off loaded their problem to Yarra Valley whose clubs are struggling far worse than the Peninsula Clubs financially and player retention wise!

It was never a problem that the MNPFL had to offload. The SEFNL was a separate comp.
Comp and clubs under AFLSE management. Imagine if every comp said no to clubs whose league is not viable. Those clubs would have to close their doors then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong start from new media guy at the league. Have enjoyed the many articles in his first few weeks and hoping we get some over summer on the new faces for 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back