Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Kirby to return to wangaratta next season, but as a hawk
I think your name is true and you definitely missed the goals on this one! Him and his 2 brothers were laughing about this at the GV grandfinal today...not a chance of him going to Rovers next year.

Shepparton News today stated that Justin Carey will be playing with Shep United next season. I seen him play in the GF v Yarra but only realised in the News article that he played in Myrtlefords losing GFs as well. Is he from the Beechworth Carey Clan and related to Andrew who also plays at Albury?

Shepparton News today stated that Justin Carey will be playing with Shep United next season. I seen him play in the GF v Yarra but only realised in the News article that he played in Myrtlefords losing GFs as well. Is he from the Beechworth Carey Clan and related to Andrew who also plays at Albury?

Yes mate, it's his brother

How are raiders tracking ? Heard nothing but departures at this stage...anyone know why ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a good start for the saints , losing pavitt, Ryan , kite and Coombes , Murray will need to bring a couple just to keep them competitive, as for lavy- I'd heard that chris duck and Luke McNeil are the only confirmed departures so far

What's with all the good players leaving the league?
Maybe we pay them too much Hawk and negelete some young guns, who due lack of rewards head of to the Tallangatta, O&K and Hume Leauges. Yet at club level get called disloyal but have to jump through all the hoops while these travellers get shirt loads of money and often dont live up to expectations and of coure the media focus is on the big name and there is a lack of promotion of our youth in the media especially if there not in the top sides. Each club has them maybe BBM next season needs to be a little beter at there coverage, the Saturday previews are ordinary and give sparce info on what about to transpire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back