simonoz
LennyHayes77
NarklesHelmet
Gosaints12
BeinPurplenGreen

Live Draft tonight on ESPN.
Trash talk here.
Welcome newcomers!
Thanks to narkle and gs12 from saints board jumping in. And purple from the NFL board.
For you 3 it's already been discussed to start a dynasty league next year so if you guys are interested pipe up.

I believe Lenny can't Draft live tonight but I'm sure he will get by, being an experienced player and I'm sure this isn't his main league.
If others can't make it tonight let me know and we can possibly reschedule, but season starts Friday so time getting short.

Any chance we can shift the draft 1 hour earlier? They end up going for 60-90 minutes
I can't mate. For some reason it won't let me between 3.45pm and 10pm. ??
Offers me 15 min intervals from now till 3.45pm, and then 10pm till 11.45pm

Ill do my best to make the draft tonight boys...I’ve set the auto pick as a back up...in making up the numbers this year so auto pick could help me otherwise straight the the waiver

Ill do my best to make the draft tonight boys...I’ve set the auto pick as a back up...in making up the numbers this year so auto pick could help me otherwise straight the the waiver
Being a 10 team league, should be some decent waiver pickings all year.
Not playing for sheep stations this year but hopefully everyone has a bit of fun and gets a bit of extra interest when watching games as well.

Being a 10 team league, should be some decent waiver pickings all year.
Not playing for sheep stations this year but hopefully everyone has a bit of fun and gets a bit of extra interest when watching games as well.
Is it too late to make it a 2qb 2flex league?

Also I was wrong about draft - you’ve set it to manual order....don’t know the order

Reckon you can still change the settings....

Last edited:

Also I was wrong about draft - you’ve set it to manual order....don’t know the order

There must be a premium membership option?
Because yeah I can't change s**t.
There is a waiver order, don't know if that will be the same as the Draft order or not.
Ive only used the app on phone up til this point, I'll have a look on the laptop and see.

Ok I'm on PC now full options available.
Don't think we should change team setup this late.
Draft order is
1567415647278902658563.jpg
And that is random. I dunno if I got 1 for starting the league or complete random.
Happy randomised again if I'm not trusted on that (can say if I remain first Simon is in for a nice surprise..)

Ok I'm on PC now full options available.
Don't think we should change team setup this late.
Draft order is
View attachment 738855
And that is random. I dunno if I got 1 for starting the league or complete random.
Happy randomised again if I'm not trusted on that (can say if I remain first Simon is in for a nice surprise..)
Boo....that’s for roster thing not draft thing - your avi has an honest face

Just reckon with just 10 teams we should have more scoring- it might actually be worth drafting a qb before the last round if we have to start 2...

Appreciate that ideally this should have been a suggestion earlier in the week but I reckon we can think on our feet....the roster tab will show what you need and ESPN practically tell you who to draft anyway!

I don’t know whether it is just me but both times I’ve drafted on ESPN the draft room hasn’t opened on the desktop version - I’ve had to go to the app to get to the draft.

That’s using safari- maybe that’s been the problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boo....that’s for roster thing not draft thing - your avi has an honest face

Just reckon with just 10 teams we should have more scoring- it might actually be worth drafting a qb before the last round if we have to start 2...

Appreciate that ideally this should have been a suggestion earlier in the week but I reckon we can think on our feet....the roster tab will show what you need and ESPN practically tell you who to draft anyway!
Lol he's honest alright.
I'd certainly be up for 2qb but without prior warning, some(jonzi for one) may be beginners this year. And also some like Lenny who will be autodrafting will be at a disadvantage.

Certainly up for discussion next year tinkle.
For my vote, 2qb 2rb 3wr flex TE.
No def or K. Massive benches.

majortinkle
Phoenix_9
Orasia Fantazio
Jonzi
simonoz
LennyHayes77
NarklesHelmet
Gosaints12
BeinPurplenGreen

Live Draft tonight on ESPN.
Trash talk here.
Welcome newcomers!
Thanks to narkle and gs12 from saints board jumping in. And purple from the NFL board.
For you 3 it's already been discussed to start a dynasty league next year so if you guys are interested pipe up.

I believe Lenny can't Draft live tonight but I'm sure he will get by, being an experienced player and I'm sure this isn't his main league.
If others can't make it tonight let me know and we can possibly reschedule, but season starts Friday so time getting short.
At least 3 of us are in the draft room- this is you’re 5 minute alarm call...

Sorry boys I could see Yas chatting in the Draft room but for the life of me I couldn't get in on the chat. Just not computer savvy.
Friggen muffed that Draft, on top of being half asleep, ESPN rankings had me bamboozled, got an itchy finger and grabbed Gordon way earlier than I would have liked him.

Being a shallow league though everyone got a good team even those who autodrafted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back