Apr 1, 2009
NYC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New York Jets
2020/2021 National Draft & Pre-Season Draft

Rules:

• Simply each coach can make a maximum amount of selections that they have space on their list.
  • A minimum of 3 selections must be taken in the National Draft. All National Draft Selections are on a 1 year contract and cannot be traded or delisted during that year. List totals remain at 44 Max.
  • Trading will be included but for picks only, same as the current AFL system. Future picks can be traded also in the same vain as the AFL. If a future 1st is traded then a team must keep the rest of their 2019 picks and if a 2nd round onwards is traded then a team must keep their 1st rounder.
  • Each coach will have 24 hours to make their pick after the previous pick has been made. If a coach doesn't make their selection in time their pick will be left vacant and the draft will continue onto the next person. The coach that has been skipped may make their selection once they return.
  • The requirements for a selection in the National Draft is a player that has played 10 or less games.
  • The Pre-Season Draft will immediately follow the National Draft and will include every remaining player not on a list. If you don't have any list spots after the National Draft then you will not have any selections in the Pre-Season Draft.
2021/2022 Futures:
* barta for pm trades 2021/2022 3rd round pick to Dannyreed

Current Draft Order: (as of November 17, 2020)

1. Dannyreed
2. Left_Billings
3. PetWussy - CursingFijian
4. St Kilda Death
5. simonoz - Haychh - Left_Billings
6. Phoenix_9
7. CursingFijian - [S]Haychh[/S] - Simonoz
8. Jonzi
9. [S]Haychh[/S] - Left_Billings
10. barta for pm - Jonzi

12. Left_Billings - PetWussy
18. Jonzi - barta for pm
20. barta for pm - simonoz

21. @Dannyreed - barta for pm
22. Left_Billings - [S]Haychh[/S] - simonoz
23. PetWussy - CursingFijian
24. @St Kilda Death - Jonzi - barta for pm
25. simonoz - barta for pm
27. CursingFijian - PetWussy
29. Haychh - CursingFijian

35. simonoz - Haychh
38. Jonzi - St Kilda Death
40. barta for pm - simonoz

(( Blank entries are as per the 1st round where there has (so far) been no changes to the owner of the pick ))

Last edited:
Dannyreed Left_Billings PetWussy St Kilda Death simonoz Phoenix_9 Jonzi Haychh barta for pm

2020 Final Ladder Positions

1607662342516.png

2020 SBFFL CURRENT DRAFT ORDER

1607662189200.png

Final lists to be locked midnight tonight and should be posted and updated on the 2021 Team List thread to protect against and misunderstandings. Barring any objections TheSmokies to kick the draft off tomorrow morning, Saturday 12/12/2020. 24 hour time limit on selections. Let's do it. Good luck gents I hope you get the jets you want!

Last edited:

Dannyreed Left_Billings PetWussy St Kilda Death simonoz Phoenix_9 Jonzi Haychh barta for pm

2020 Final Ladder Positions

View attachment 1026532

2020 SBFFL CURRENT DRAFT ORDER

View attachment 1026539

Final lists to be locked midnight tonight and should be posted and updated on the 2021 Team List thread to protect against and misunderstandings. Barring any objections TheSmokies to kick the draft off tomorrow morning, Saturday 12/12/2020. 24 hour time limit on selections. Let's do it. Good luck gents I hope you get the jets you want!
Woah we really starting tomorrow? We havent even heard from Billings yet??

Woah we really starting tomorrow? We havent even heard from Billings yet??
How long should we wait?

I suppose we could leave it til after Christmas?

Yeh I’m not ready to roll yet either. Was still doing trades yesterday and it’s past midnight Melbs time as I’m reading this !! Hahahahaha not to mention I haven’t even updated the draft list from yesterday’s trade.

Personally I’d prefer to wait till SC positions are released - and Left Billings is contacted.

Noticed the UF lists don’t update to reflect trades made. Is this something we can get fixed?

Yeah noticed the same but when I went to complete a trade the lists were updated with the correct players. A little strange

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whooooahhh. No need to draft pre-Christmas. I’m currently packing up and moving so the next few days will be hectic. We don’t even have all the coaches.
Hold up! We need to get in contact with Left_Billings and see if he’s keen to continue too.

Delistings: H. Taylor, H. Bennell, M. Suckling, R. Henderson, A. Christensen, J. Westhoff, C. McCarthy. (So many retirements in the one offseason for me!).

I’ll grab 4 in the rookie draft and 3 in the preseason draft.

Delistings: H. Taylor, H. Bennell, M. Suckling, R. Henderson, A. Christensen, J. Westhoff, C. McCarthy. (So many retirements in the one offseason for me!).

I’ll grab 4 in the rookie draft and 3 in the preseason draft.

Make that 8 delistings.
Sam Lloyd just announced his retirement.
4 rookie draft, 4 preseason draft.

Brownlow delistings:

Hayden Crozier, Hayden McLean, Jackson Thurlow, Kysaiah Pickett, Ben McKay, Luke Valente

Taking 4 in ND and 2 in PSD

Yep - reverse ladder order, snake draft thru the ND and then all remaining players are available in the PSD. Same order.
Just for clarity.
We don’t snake draft do we?
Pick order above suggests standard reverse ladder repeated for each round.

snake would be 1-10 then 10-1 then 1-10 etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back