Competitions SBFFL 2016 National Draft - COMPLETED

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 10 - Jarrod Berry

According to Emma Quayle:

(191cm, 82kg. North Ballarat Rebels)

Courageous defender who some see developing as a big midfielder.

12Chill you're on deck.

Last edited:

PIck 14 - Oliver Florent

majortinkle you're up.

For some reason I have been marked down as a pass in my next two picks, but I still have space for one more and I have one rookie upgrade to execute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pick 15 - Alex Witherden

St Kilda Death over to you

That's my draft done until the rookie draft. I'll leave my last senior spot for the psd so you can mark pick 35 down as a pass. CursingFijian because you listed the rookie upgrade armooo has already accounted for it and passed your last pick. Your last 2 free spots are for rookies so you have to wait for the rookie draft.

Pick 15 - Alex Witherden

St Kilda Death over to you

That's my draft done until the rookie draft. I'll leave my last senior spot for the psd so you can mark pick 35 down as a pass. CursingFijian because you listed the rookie upgrade armooo has already accounted for it and passed your last pick. Your last 2 free spots are for rookies so you have to wait for the rookie draft.

I think I have 34 senior players and 3 rookies (one to be upgraded) on my list at the moment. So I should be able to take 5 at the ND plus one upgrade, then 2 at the PSD, Am I doing it wrong?

I think I have 34 senior players and 3 rookies (one to be upgraded) on my list at the moment. So I should be able to take 5 at the ND plus one upgrade, then 2 at the PSD, Am I doing it wrong?

You've taken 5, you've upgraded a rookie - senior list done

You have 2 rookie spots left which you fill at the rookie draft which is after the main draft and psd

You've taken 5, you've upgraded a rookie - senior list done

You have 2 rookie spots left which you fill at the rookie draft which is after the main draft and psd
You are right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back