Sarah Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

She is the antithesis of Dwayne Russell. I can't watch or listen to him for longer than one minute before reaching for the remote to either change the channel or hit the mute button. Sarah I can watch and listen to for as long as she is on. Apart from being the best looking woman on television she manages to speak about the game in a calm, intelligent manner. Sadly I don't expect her to last long on cable TV. The commercial networks will be prising her away sooner than later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was about to comment on how times had changed with the awful and sexist the comments from way back in 2009 were, until I read the more recent ones and realised maybe the hadn't :embarrassedv1:
So Men cant comment and how a female is attractive?
trust me, females talk about males like that ALL the time, and thats ok too.
Take your white knight pathetic BS elsewhere chump.

So Men cant comment and how a female is attractive?
trust me, females talk about males like that ALL the time, and thats ok too.
Take your white knight pathetic BS elsewhere chump.
A few of the comments went way further than saying she is attractive. Literally the only one white knighting is you, I am sure the people that say how they want to "tap her', or "she needs a jolly good something" or how she asked an intelligent question but maybe it's because she was being fed the questions, and how she is just occupying the "token female role" can defend for themselves without you riding in your white horse :embarrassedv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back