Same game multi voided

Remove this Banner Ad

You should write sports bet complaints department and ask for clarification on t&cs that they rely on noting that you believe it's a misrepresentation and take that response and attach that to an email to the department of racing gaming and liquor. You've got a worthy claim heck them

That would be a complete waste of time. Rules clearly state on every single player market of a SGM that bet is void if a player is named as substitute.

Im sure you would be on there complaining if Fantasia didnt even get a run and they just took your money.

As for the other legs not standing, a SGM isn't just a x b x c x d with the odds. There is a specific price given that takes into account related outcomes and such that makes it just one single bet. Cant just be like deduct the $1.50 odds of this leg and give me the rest

I honestly had no idea. Heck I had no idea Fantasia was sub as I wasn't watching game at start.

Not really they're problem though. They clearly display it at the top of every player market and its up to you to know what you are betting on and who is sub

Why can't they just take one leg out, even adjust the odds?
If my player lasted 10 minutes and was subbed off I wouldn't get money back.

The odds are decided by an algorithm to give you a price for everything to happen as a single bet. Its not as simple as reducing it by some mystical figure that no one would even know. You would get more complaints doing it this way even if it was possible. Either way they clearly advertise it as what it is and state the whole bet is refunded if any leg is void so thems the way it is.
If one leg of a quaddie is cancelled they still pay on rest.
If you have a trifecta and a horse is scratched but you get it anyway you still get paid.

Completely different. A leg of a quaddie getting cancelled is more like a regular multi and one event doesn't go ahead.

Trifecta example isnt right either. In fact its the opposite. If you the horses you pick to come 1st and 2nd finish in those positions and your 3rd horse was scratched the bet is cancelled the same as this. Boxed and multiple trifectas are just a heap of different single combinations but every combination involving a non runner still gets refunded and you dont get a partial payout if your other runners finish in the correct position.

In horse racing a same race multi is the most similar to this and works exactly the same. If any runner in a SRM is scratched the whole bet is void.

Fantasia kicking a goal is in no way related to rest of bet and other outcomes.
Seems bizarre to me.
You put a bet on you get all legs, normally you win. Lo
l
Definite first for me.

None of this really matters anyway given they clearly state on every single market that

Bet void if player is named as Substitute, regardless of whether they take any part in the match or not.

At that point its up to the punter to know what the rules are for what they are betting on. Sucks to get surprised by it but Sporsbet are being completely fair

You almost certainty would as Sportsbet typically voids bets on players who are injured in the first half as a "Justice Refund"

And that’s nothing but mere advertising, they shouldn’t feel obligated to void injured players - nothing in their T&C’s says anything about a player being subbed off, the general public just don’t know when the bookies are being normal fair & when the bookies are being a rip off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back