Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Spud Shield 2017

Should the Spud Shield change names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, thanks Roozie the thread that brought a smile to my dial. Thoroughly enjoyed myself, even if I cried foul on occasion. I'm a bloody bad loser but an even worse winner. You all best hope I never salute:D

TOTY- imo............ in a canter, I tips me lid mate.

Thank you!

Yep I live on Punt road Richmond, try google maps, if ya got internet of course....

View attachment 412480
He's lying Hojy. He had to PM me his address to get his stubby holder.

He lives here.........

AFL-House.jpg

preview

I won this so you can all hummmm on my balls!! I am a champion picker of duds. Well second really when you consider the NMFC recruiting department. Well probably third behind Collingwood when I think about it....

upload_2017-10-11_18-13-2.jpeg

Well I suppose I did share the award with Nate, but in fairness and I'll go there......... he copied me :D So i'm equal fourth just missed the podium but as they say," you had fun you won". I have it on good authority that was put on the Adelaide Crows loser medals.

Thanks Roozee for a great laugh during a fairly bleak season! Looking forward to next season and my only concern, we've a few posters that seem hell bent on trying to lure some likely Kerridge podium finishes for 2018 to our club. Just not cool.

Dockers move to lock in dream debutant
Travis King October 16, 2017 6:55 PM

HERO debutant Ryan Nyhuis is expected to remain on Fremantle's rookie list in 2018 after being offered a one-year contract extension.

The new deal is set to reward the Northern Territory product after a breakthrough finish to his second season in purple.

From relative obscurity, Nyhuis bobbed up to be the unlikeliest of match-winners in a stunning first game in round 16 against North Melbourne.

The versatile defender, who had never played in attack before, came in late for ill veteran David Mundy and booted four goals – a club record for a debutant - playing as a defensive forward on Robbie Tarrant.

Nyhuis, 21, kicked two majors in the final five minutes – including a booming shot on the run from outside 50 – to seal a fairytale four-point victory.

The 188cm backman ended the AFL season with four games under his belt, before playing a key role in Peel's back-to-back WAFL premiership victory.

After keeping mercurial forward Liam Ryan to just one major in last year's Grand Final triumph, Nyhuis was once again the Subiaco star's kryptonite, holding him goalless in the rematch.

Nyhuis, who was taken with pick 34 in the 2015 NAB AFL Rookie Draft, could play for Freo from round one next season after changes to list rules under the latest Collective Bargaining Agreement.

giphy.gif

Back