Not-a-cluey Saints after bontempelli

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you Bains, good get.

Haha jeewiz, have a listen. Haven't been on BF much lately but I suppose it was only a matter of time before some Richmond supporters show how big of a flog they can be, St Kilda haven't had any real success but FMD what had Richmond done in the last 35 years up until a month ago
Suck it up sweetheart , 1 flag in 121years go sainters,,

Suck it up sweetheart , 1 flag in 121years go sainters,,
I'm not sure I get the point in trying to insult someone's team just because? Its a shitty thing to do to people in conversation so why is it suddenly different here? I would have thought Richmond people know well that you support your team regardless of success because there is value in belonging to something worthwhile despite the often long disappointments.

I'm not sure I get the point in trying to insult someone's team just because? Its a shitty thing to do to people in conversation so why is it suddenly different here? I would have thought Richmond people know well that you support your team regardless of success because there is value in belonging to something worthwhile despite the often long disappointments.
Maybe I Didnt get the point the previous saint supporter made when giving greif to the bulldog supporter about bringing in big recruits like cloke , crozier, and schache,,,

I'm sure you do.

Moving on though, Martin, Sloane, Fyfe and Tomlinson.

Saints have shown everyone how it's done!
LOL. You do realise the only one of those players we seriously made a play for was Tomlinson? Enquired about Fyfe and he wanted way more than anyone was willing to give, was never really in the race for Martin and Sloane was just a media beat up, is linked to come back to Victoria pretty much every year.

LOL. You do realise the only one of those players we seriously made a play for was Tomlinson? Enquired about Fyfe and he wanted way more than anyone was willing to give, was never really in the race for Martin and Sloane was just a media beat up, is linked to come back to Victoria pretty much every year.

Yeah, maybe.

Didn't stop you guys from gloating about "they're coming to us!", on the Saints board! :D

Last edited:
Maybe I Didnt get the point the previous saint supporter made when giving greif to the bulldog supporter about bringing in big recruits like cloke , crozier, and schache,,,
Did you not notice he was replying to ManofClay?

And I live in most St Kilda fans’ heads. It’s weird the obsession a lot have with me. I’m just a guy posting on bigfooty
I think i was just supporting you and defending you against some saint supporter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back