Sacred Heart First Eighteen 2005 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Scottroo said:
Sam Elliot can play abit, also look out for Nick Forster

Latest news update is that Nick Forster finished last in the pre season run. Im looking for him scottroo but can someone hand me some binoculars.

Rufus. Nick Forster is that good that he was told by Essendon not to try in school football this year. They are hiding him from everyone else as will probably be the best thing to ever come out of SA! Mark my words.... ;) Nick Forster=AFL material!!!!!!!!!!!!

gumbyman has been just made up by scottroo, nick must be the one hiding himself the way he ran the other night out at school footy training. He came last or somewhere very near last. if he doesnt have the heart to do well in a pre season run, how can he play AFL football. Scottroo is obviously closely related to nick forster the way he talks him up

I believe gumbyman is a front for Scottroo considering he has only one post. Nick Forster doesnt compare to other SHC players (Sam Elliot) and Nick's efforts at pre season training reflects his desire to do well .None what so ever.

FIGJAM said:
Sacred Heart are nothing without Sean Rusling...NOTHING!!!

You should know something about your subject if you are going to post. Shaun Rusling attended Westminster not Sacred Heart.

SHC will undoubtably be a formidable force again this year and no one will come close to them on the field. Sam Elliott will most likely lead them into battle as captain with Kenny as his vice. The strong rumor though is that Harris who played all of last year will most likely be dropped to make way for new blood.
Craig Fitz would also want to perform in training and in the trial game if he wants to maintain his position in the team, he hasn't showed anything special yet. I think the main player to look out for to come up the ranks this year is Michael Stokes. A young player who has been held back by injury and slection the past few years, good fitness and good skills....LOOK OUT FOR HIM!!!

Footyman07 said:
SHC will undoubtably be a formidable force again this year and no one will come close to them on the field. Sam Elliott will most likely lead them into battle as captain with Kenny as his vice. The strong rumor though is that Harris who played all of last year will most likely be dropped to make way for new blood.
Craig Fitz would also want to perform in training and in the trial game if he wants to maintain his position in the team, he hasn't showed anything special yet. I think the main player to look out for to come up the ranks this year is Michael Stokes. A young player who has been held back by injury and slection the past few years, good fitness and good skills....LOOK OUT FOR HIM!!!

footyman i used to like u. that was before u payed out one of the silkiest footballers going around. i have seen harris play first hand and he is poetry in motion. ive seen brownlow medillists who look less a player than harris. this comment shows ur lack of knowledge and ur stupidity wen it comes to knowledge on football. u need to get out in the real world and watch a game of football and realise ur comments are superfluous and sporratic. the only good point u brought up was that michael stokes will play first and will hold done the full forward post with big cazz carroll flanking him, to form a formidable forward line.

Footyman. Cail Harris and Craig Fitzgerald are certain starters this year for the team. They are seasoned professionals and are vital in the make up of the line up. Another player to look out for though is Ben Coleman. Goes under the radar a bit but this kid looks ok to me. Good fitness and sound skill. Yet to be tried under match conditions but this weeks trial game will show whether he is the real deal or not. A good game this week will see him secure a berth i feel. Only time will tell.

Harold22 said:
footyman i used to like u. that was before u payed out one of the silkiest footballers going around. i have seen harris play first hand and he is poetry in motion. ive seen brownlow medillists who look less a player than harris. this comment shows ur lack of knowledge and ur stupidity wen it comes to knowledge on football. u need to get out in the real world and watch a game of football and realise ur comments are superfluous and sporratic. the only good point u brought up was that michael stokes will play first and will hold done the full forward post with big cazz carroll flanking him, to form a formidable forward line.

Harold, I used to have a little bit of respect for u but no more. Harris may get a jumper this year but it will only be that of the water boy. ;) Na all jokes aside Harris is not a bad player and will probably play this year, good skills fitness is there should be hoping for a good year.

Footyman07 said:
Harold, I used to have a little bit of respect for u but no more. Harris may get a jumper this year but it will only be that of the water boy. ;) Na all jokes aside Harris is not a bad player and will probably play this year, good skills fitness is there should be hoping for a good year.

no sucking up now footyman. damage has been done and i have been speaking to harris and he is hurt. the damage is done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harold22 said:
no sucking up now footyman. damage has been done and i have been speaking to harris and he is hurt. the damage is done.

Good, I'm glad. I wish to retract my previous statement, I stick by my initial statement and I hope that you and Harris are hurt by them

Who the hell is Crash100? By the way what are peoples thoughts ont the big man, Cameron Carroll pulling on a firsts jumper this year?

Footyman07 said:
By the way what are peoples thoughts ont the big man, Cameron Carroll pulling on a firsts jumper this year?

I would say very good Footyman. He has attended all pre-season training sessions and according to my sources he has completed all the work that was required of him. Although he may not set records in the running department of training, he has done his best. I saw this kid play in the local competition a couple of years back and also for Sacred Heart last year and he looks the part. Although he only really plays full-forward he plays this position probably better than most people at Sacred Heart. He uses his body strength well and can kick the thing 50+ meters on his day. I would be confident that he will be a regular this year, despite what some people may think. Thoughts anyone?????

You are a very smart man Gumbyman, I too have seen this young lad play and got the idea that he does not like to leave the goal square to often. Yes he has a big leg on him bt anyone can kick goals from the square, I just don't know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back