Sacred Heart First Eighteen 2005 season

Remove this Banner Ad

crash100

Rookie
Oct 25, 2004
Country
Other Teams
CB Roosters
What are peoples perceptions of the Sacred Heart up and coming season for 2005. Who do you belive will be the Captain. Who will play in what positions and what players do you percieve to be stand out this year

crowsarethebest said:
Yeah, so did jack juniper(Freo) and john hinge (crows)

Thought so.

Bit surprised he didn't get picked up, was in a few mock drafts floating around the place where clubs apparently could have saved a 1st rounder this year by drafting him late in last years draft.

Sounds promising, will keep an eye out for him.

Yeah as per usual the up and coming season at Sacred Heart is looking very promising. Some new young guns are coming into the team to complimente the ageing veterans. It will be a small, quick side this year, i am guessing. The hearts have the excitement machine in Sam Elliott controlling proceedings from the middle. Expect big things from this lad and this team.

RUTHLESS_RUFUS said:
Yeah as per usual the up and coming season at Sacred Heart is looking very promising. Some new young guns are coming into the team to complimente the ageing veterans. It will be a small, quick side this year, i am guessing. The hearts have the excitement machine in Sam Elliott controlling proceedings from the middle. Expect big things from this lad and this team.

Sam Elliot can play abit, also look out for Nick Forster

GeeCat said:
Thought so.

Bit surprised he didn't get picked up, was in a few mock drafts floating around the place where clubs apparently could have saved a 1st rounder this year by drafting him late in last years draft.

Sounds promising, will keep an eye out for him.
He is very promising.. was talked alot on our board, adn some even suggested we might use our first pick on him, suprised he didn't get picked because he should get picked this year and they'll have to pay alot more

Its about time you got over Nick i think Scottroo, he's not as good as you portray him to be on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree with kangasmann Nick Forster isnt even in the same league as Sam Elliot . Nick should be happy to get a game for 1st 18 for Sacred Hearts this year

FIGJAM said:
Sacred Heart are nothing without Sean Rusling...NOTHING!!!

Harsh words FIGJAM, considering the depth of Sacred Heart football is extraordinary. Who is this Sean Rusling anyway. Also scottroo, i agree with crash100 in that Nick Forster is not in the same league as Sam Elliott. Who do you lads think will be the biggest competition for Sacred Heart this year?

RUTHLESS_RUFUS said:
Harsh words FIGJAM, considering the depth of Sacred Heart football is extraordinary. Who is this Sean Rusling anyway.

If you don't know who Sean Rusling is, how can you say FIGJAM's remarks regarding Rusling's importance to the team are harsh?

RUTHLESS_RUFUS said:
Who do you lads think will be the biggest competition for Sacred Heart this year?

Doubt anyone will get near them but you can say that every year!

Although we did beat their 3rds last year :) ;)

jo172 said:
Doubt anyone will get near them but you can say that every year!

Although we did beat their 3rds last year :) ;)

Back in my day, Blackwood High Lost to rostrevor in the state finals, SHC nowhere to be seen!!!

. Who do you lads think will be the biggest competition for Sacred Heart this year?[/QUOTE]
I belive Rostrevor will be the hardest rival for SHCS this year as they have recruited Ben Arbon who plays Sate Under 18's as well as other promising players but SHCS will still hold strong

RUTHLESS_RUFUS said:
Some new young guns are coming into the team to complimente the ageing veterans. .

haha veterans? its not as if they have played more than 25 games of first 18 football.

most ppl are right. Nick f is no where near as good as the likes of harris, mcdonald, fitzgerald, cilento, day. he isnt even a speck of dust on sam elliott. The only player from lasts years team who he comes anywhere near is ben madar, but hes ********. And if rostrevor NTTAWWTs have to buy players to become good, like they tried with last years SHC 1st XVIII captain then pity on them. rostrevor suck penis and ben hart is the only half descent player to come out of their school so they need to pipe down or f+++ off. GO U HEARTERS.

Harold22 said:
most ppl are right. Nick f is no where near as good as the likes of harris, mcdonald, fitzgerald, cilento, day. he isnt even a speck of dust on sam elliott. The only player from lasts years team who he comes anywhere near is ben madar, but hes ********. And if rostrevor NTTAWWTs have to buy players to become good, like they tried with last years SHC 1st XVIII captain then pity on them. rostrevor suck penis and ben hart is the only half descent player to come out of their school so they need to pipe down or f+++ off. GO U HEARTERS.

I hate the school as well, actually I dont like hearts either but J Crouch went to Rostrevor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back