western swan

Senior List
Dec 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
team sean dempster
12/1/08 signified a day of mourning for me...the day i came to dread since i found out ROK was engaged just after i met him at their training, round 16, 07 in perth...and wat is it with weddings these holidays with Spida joining in on the fun too!?

any one else as devastated?? :(

HAHA!!! I can't believe you're devastated, but you'll get it over soon. Its okay! :thumbsu:

And no baby boomers around september.

yeah i know.
he must have looked hot in a tux :D
jolly gave me a heart attack in 06.

can't they just take a vow of celibacy in the months of december and january :D

HAHA!!! I can't believe you're devastated, but you'll get it over soon. Its okay! :thumbsu:

And no baby boomers around september.

agreed...1) il get over it...one day haha
2) NO BABIES round finals

i cant believe the club hasnt made a clause in their contracts that states no babies or no getting out of a final for a birth hahah :D

and i cant wait for those $10,000 wedding photos! (apparently what some magazine paid for the rights to them?)
what a hottie!

no way! $10,000!!! WOW!!! I better buy the magazine whoever ahd the rights to take their wedding photos. ROK looks gorgeous in a tux.

she can marry him but im having his babies heheh

him on the brownlow red carpet drool....:p

I was at the hairdressers today and there was a copy of the New Idea, complete with a photo spread of Mr & Mrs Duckarses' wedding. One of the photos was of the Swans players invited, interesting to see who wasn't invited!

One for you Soph, Adam Schneider was there.

i saw it when i was bying madison today.
ryan just set a new standard for hotness :D

..lewie had a combover, with hair fashionably plastered over his forehead. good one :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh!!! How cool, I need to buy it! Did Inspo wear red??

Inspo wasn't there.. haha. There's 16 premiership players there, including ROK. The premiership players that aren't there are Inspo, Davis, Dempster, Ball, Crouch and Williams but all the rest are. There's no non premiership players either, so guys like Malceski, McVeigh and Richards must have not been invited.

OMFG im gonna run up to the shops right now!! literally!
what would i do without this post??

Inspo wasn't there.. haha. There's 16 premiership players there, including ROK. The premiership players that aren't there are Inspo, Davis, Dempster, Ball, Crouch and Williams but all the rest are. There's no non premiership players either, so guys like Malceski, McVeigh and Richards must have not been invited.

Oh dear, I guess ROK only wanted to invite LRT seeing as they're like "surfing buddies". Haha, poor McHack. Didn't get invited.

I hope they post new pictures (that aren't from New Idea) in the next Swans Magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back