Ryan O'Keefe

Remove this Banner Ad

My friend is obsessed with ROK's ass. Especailly in the second picture, holy crap, it defies gravity! But I think Tim Schmidt could get ROK a run for his money.. :p

i don't really notice tim schmidt too much, but yeah i'll look next time!

its like someone shoved it full of botox injections..

My friend is obsessed with ROK's ass. Especailly in the second picture, holy crap, it defies gravity! But I think Tim Schmidt could get ROK a run for his money.. :p

No, no, no!!! Schmidty has a great big bucket ass, ROK, on the other hand, has a beautifully rounded one. Ssfc's description,
its like someone shoved it full of botox injections..
describes it perfectly. :):):)

yeah, if you can tear your eyes away from the ass for a while, he has a gorgeous smile too

and he's getting marrieddd!

if you can tear your eyes away from the ass for a while, - very, very hard to do!
he has a gorgeous smile too - he certainly does

and he's getting marrieddd! - some girls have alllllllll the luck.

And, having had the pleasure of meeting him at a club function, he's a very warm, genuinely nice person.
Talk about the complete package! ;)

if you can tear your eyes away from the ass for a while, - very, very hard to do!
he has a gorgeous smile too - he certainly does

and he's getting marrieddd! - some girls have alllllllll the luck.

And, having had the pleasure of meeting him at a club function, he's a very warm, genuinely nice person.
Talk about the complete package! ;)
how does it he get it so 'perky'?

i just don't get it.
oh & he also has nice hair :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, I never paid any attention to it until is2SWaNz mentioned it on the second pic. Even then I felt a bit uncomfortable noticing, so I quickly turned away! I still have no opinion on it :p, but his girlfriend on the other hand....! :)

Ohh C'mon, every living man on this earth would die for an ass like ROK's. Its so big and nicely shaped... :D His ass reminds me of Donald Duck's ass, see how it's a lift up?

naaah, his is better.

funny how it stands out in red shorts, i don't think it would stand out quite as much in others.

lol, if you pass it on i think you'd make a couple of people very uncomfortable!

yeah, but going to a match i couldn't imagine not seeing R'OK's ass. Thats what distinguishes him from other hot people, the perkiness of his glutemus maximus.
Botox seems to work ;)

LOL! Certainly it will make a few blokes uncomfortable but us girls gotta talk about it. You can make a thread and talk about their hot girlfriends or something Cheer Squad mbr, you've done it on RWO! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back