Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Don't care, I deserve this, it's gonna be huge, taking the day off, feed in Richmond then hit the Royal, then into standing room. 80-90k, AFL will fall in love with us again as we once again carry them. hawfforn will probably pump us I Don't care, the moment my boys run out I'll be a blubbering mess.
Can not wait. #emotionalmess.

I think Essendon will easily win this one.

I am fully expecting the brawl of the year as well. It's been long enough without a massive brawl with Hawthorn. 2004, 2009, 2017. Someone will probably say something to Jobe, which will spark the others to jump them.

I am fully expecting the brawl of the year as well. It's been long enough without a massive brawl with Hawthorn. 2004, 2009, 2017. Someone will probably say something to Jobe, which will spark the others to jump them.
Woosha doesn't seem the type to be overly impressed with that sort of thing :smile: All that stuff about being 100% professional and whatnot.

I can see Hodge pissing off Jobe causing our campaigners in Parish and Fantasia to start Line in the Sand 2.0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see Hodge pissing off Jobe causing our campaigners in Parish and Fantasia to start Line in the Sand 2.0.
Ambrose will go full Lloyd on one of them again and they will shrink into the ground.
In fact, that should be Ambrose's role. turf introducer.

I have insane eyes in anticipation for this already. Like, Jack Nicholson in The Shining kind of insane. It's going to be great.
I reckon we'll be out in force; and if O'Spamknees is debuting, so will they. Crowd prediction; 85K.

search

need a mercy rule for Jaeger. let him change jumpers at half time when he realises the mistake he made

Will probably be having another knee operation by the time round 1 comes around.

Have to say I like the draw . Big MCG game to start the season and at this stage it looks like I will be in Brisbane for work on the Thursday and Friday before the Brisbane game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back