Preview Round 9 - Richmond vs Essendon - Dreamtime at the G'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was a light session, that's why I find it hard to believe he would've pulled up sore, maybe a late kick at goals twanged it, but he walked off with no fanfare.

Well i remember last year Zaka went to do a torp after a session just for fun and did his quad and that was it for the season even though he played a couple of matches at the end. It doesn't take much.

In saying that i hope Ellis is ok and plays because he is very enjoyable to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen nothing on Twitter or any of the major sporting websites. Surely would be something in the media by now if true.

I can confirm brandan has done his hammy! and before you guys have a crack at me cause I am an Essendon fan! let me say that I know someone in his family and I have had it confirmed by him! spewing cause I love watching him play as I have seen him playing since he was a little tacker
You guys must be so close that you can't even spell his name right! Is that a cute little friendship "in joke" that you guys do??? Cute.

He is alive, Aaron is spelt wrong on his gravestone! Oh we're talking about Ellis, not Elvis, this rumors almost as big now... Wait a sec... Aaron Edwards might come in... Aaron.. See where I'm going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back