Shield Round 8: Tasmania vs Western Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody wants to say Inglis had the runs
None of us doubt him, but he was due in Red Ball cricket, a huge polive for mine.

Any thoughts on the constant flow of batters hiding at 7, trying to rely on him?

I think it’s our only stop to reckoning our greatness.

Philippe will keep in the final, as a keeper batsman, he will bat 7. Why is he batting 7 when selected as a pure bat?
Why does Short bat 7 when selected?

Turner is our 6, nothing to do with the BBL, I’ve been crapping on about his figures all season. And they keep growing.

And also our dominance is based on big partnerships.
Today was Wyllie and Bancroft, and then Bancroft and Hardie.
We crush sides with the big partnerships, the individual stuff just keeps us in the game.

I know I am out of order on this forum by having a shot at cult hero Glenn Maxwell, and Marcus Stoinis for that matter but both had a shocker 2019 WC, yet they are automatic inclusions in the upcoming one in India. Maxie scored a sum total of 177 @22 from his 10 matches, (ball) 0/295. Stoinis was worse with bat 8- 87 @14, (ball) 7 @35.
Does anyone see those figures as having an X factor rating.
Probably not the correct thread TBH.

None of us doubt him, but he was due in Red Ball cricket, a huge polive for mine.

Any thoughts on the constant flow of batters hiding at 7, trying to rely on him?

Philippe will keep in the final, as a keeper batsman, he will bat 7. Why is he batting 7 when selected as a pure bat?

Turner is our 6, nothing to do with the BBL, I’ve been crapping on about his figures all season. And they keep growing.
I like the love for turner 4seasons....its hard to fit them all in atm...its a good thing and its where we are at

As much as I have loved Shaun over the journey he seriously should of retired from the shield last season IMHO ...I don't want to carry him into the last couple of shield rounds.. Its taking up a spot which you say above could be filled by turner

Its a hard one and Its the only issue which I can see in regards to our shield defence

I like the love for turner 4seasons....its hard to fit them all in atm...its a good thing and its where we are at

As much as I have loved Shaun over the journey he seriously should of retired from the shield last season IMHO ...I don't want to carry him into the last couple of shield rounds.. Its taking up a spot which you say above could be filled by turner

Its a hard one and Its the only issue which I can see in regards to our shield defence
Agree about Swampy Westy.
I reckon Short might be next in if there's a spot.

I meant why he ran off the field unwell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back