AFL RDT Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s kozi going against west coasts reserves side?? I can’t see scores. He’s 10 x the player Mitch Lewis is..how’s Mitch Lewis going? Also, how’s Tom Mitchell going for a team that’s being killed in the midfield and on the scoreboard? Must be struggling..I mean wines scored 70 against Adelaide for an entire match that they dominated and won
I see Gunston got injured...maybe that made it a bit harder for Kosi to dominate? How can you compare Titch to Wines...Titch is a pig and fantasy royalty. Wines has been a great value pick for you, have you forgotten his last 2 weeks where he averaged almost 130 for you?

I see Gunston got injured...maybe that made it a bit harder for Kosi to dominate? How can you compare Titch to Wines...Titch is a pig and fantasy royalty. Wines has been a great value pick for you, have you forgotten his last 2 weeks where he averaged almost 130 for you?

Gunston playing makes no difference to kozi. You always tell me I’m lucky...you haven’t explained to me how wines scored 70 points against Adelaide in a game he wasn’t tagged and his side absolutely dominated.

Gunston playing makes no difference to kozi. You always tell me I’m lucky...you haven’t explained to me how wines scored 70 points against Adelaide in a game he wasn’t tagged and his side absolutely dominated.
pretty sure he was getting attention...sloane and other followed him around early. The port players avoided passing to him. Then later when he was actually free, they still ignored him. You see it a lot when players get some attention, their teammates just move the ball around them rather than through them

can you tell me what Phillips' role is? Seriously what does he actually do? He's somehow softer than even Gaff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ziebell VC....would have gone close to 120 if he didn't get injured in the last qtr. Barely scored after hurting his shoulder
I didn't see the game so not sure when exactly he got injured in the last quarter but yeah thats a bit of average luck.

1920... just terrible :cryv1:

had a truckload of players score under 70

and wtf Zac Williams - he needs to lift !!! :madv1:

somehow managed to win my eliminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back