AFL RDT Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carnage again

Dunks
Dusty
Potentially no Flynn

Spent my bank to get Titch last week so will have to bend over backwards to get Gawn this week. Would need to bring in the cheapest rookie like A.Fyfe...

JOM apparently will be out this week. If Titch can’t get at least 110 this week, he is a fraud.

Wait until Sunday!! Essendon v blues...
Heppell 130+
Doherty 120+
Curnow will tag Merrett to a 60..nothing surer.

Berry as well in sanfl. Thought he would be back for sure this week.. going to be another week of carnage and spuds like Macrae scoring 20s...
I have to either go Dunks to a cheap spud like Newchurch/Fyfe and trade Hunter to Gawn, keep Flynn. Or Dunks to Farrar/Atu and trade Flynn to Gawn. What do I do? Either way I am stuck with a rookie who won’t play - Hunter or Newchurch/Fyfe

I have to either go Dunks to a cheap spud like Newchurch/Fyfe and trade Hunter to Gawn, keep Flynn. Or Dunks to Farrar/Atu and trade Flynn to Gawn. What do I do? Either way I am stuck with a rookie who won’t play - Hunter or Newchurch/Fyfe
You have to get gawn even if it means getting a spud rookie..i would go farrar/atu then flynn to gawn.

Even though I have the vc on Macrae tonight I hope he has either another blinder like last week's 150+ or just an average game like 100 as I think Grundy should have an absolute birthday against the Suns tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many disposals does Short actually earn by himself. I'd suggest none.
He kicks in from every point and when the ball is in defence he runs 15 meters away from the Richmond guy who has it and yells out "kick it to me, kick it to me" and they do every bloody time. 9 marks and every single one with no-one near him.

He kicks in from every point and when the ball is in defence he runs 15 meters away from the Richmond guy who has it and yells out "kick it to me, kick it to me" and they do every bloody time. 9 marks and every single one with no-one near him.
it's beautiful isn't it?

How I feel every week watching Lloyd and Doherty!! Infuriating isn’t jt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back