VFL Round 7, 2018: Richmond v Sandringham - Holm Park Recreation Reserve, Saturday 19th May, 2:10PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

*No one got 21 disposals

Taking the pi55 now.
Hahaha, what a strong message of support!

"We got our arses absolutely kicked. Help us St Kilda you're our only hope, bicep flex."

What bicep? You didn't fire a shot after half time. Replace that bicep icon with the poo with eyes icon please.

Good to see our inability to kick a bloody goal has spread to the 2's. For no logical reason i was strangely confident about tonights game. Suddenly i've got that really sickly feeling in my guts!

Thanks for updates people's
it's good to come home and read the whole game thread

We need to sack the part timing kicking coach and get someone full time, in fact get two, one that's massively skills and hands based and one that is pure kicking
Skills five days a week
Do it and do it now ffs
Then maybe by the start of 2019 SEASON WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO ****ING KICK !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't have any positive news do we

well Brandon White still looks like he can be AFL standard... that is one of his higher posession games i would think and has shown a bit at AFL level

The rest.. well maybe the first year guys it is too early to say but the rest at Sandy look like a write off along with a few in tonights senior team

Wonder if any of our recruiters are along today. Some fairly handy Tigers that cant get a game in the AFL.

Miles, Menadue, Bolton, Stengle
Stengle is the player I'd target. I think he could play midfield when he's older, played well in his debut against Port last year. Still on the rookie list, Miles is more of what you already have and I think Bolton might be a flight risk back to WA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back