AFL RDT Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** is Andrew Brayshaw doing???

He’s the same as my entire team...they all basically spend half of every game either on the bench or away from the ball. Would be nice to have players like Doherty, Lloyd and Oliver that actually play four quarters every week

Brayshaw 38 at 1/4 time...will struggle to score 100...it’s just the same every single player...why can’t they play more than a half every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best score for a while dusty aside

13c / 1467

Laird, Jiath, Fantasia, Butts
Merrett
Grundy
Tex, Rowe, McCreery

Last edited:
Ziebell vc effectively leaves me at 1545/14c

McEvoy, Phillips, Laird, Tex, Merrett, Heppell, Bergman and Houston to come

First decent week this year (so far)

Still running with 3 rookie rucks, never again

15/1304...just no luck at all

Big scores all over the place and I instead cop: Daniel, Dusty, Markov, Short, Chapman. Dusty and Daniel in particular, just killed my week.

Laird, Zerrett (C), Titch, Grundy, Tex, Phillips, Hind

Will be lucky to get 2050 which will be 100+ under par at least.

Have them all except Chapman..but I’ll cop a Macrae 40...wines will also score 70-80. There will be teams with no Daniel, short, Markov and dusty...instead they will have Lloyd, Doherty, mills and Warner...we will be 200+ points behind a lot of teams this week.

Have them all except Chapman..but I’ll cop a Macrae 40...wines will also score 70-80. There will be teams with no Daniel, short, Markov and dusty...instead they will have Lloyd, Doherty, mills and Warner...we will be 200+ points behind a lot of teams this week.
Season over
May as well captain Titch and take a risk. Will probably get tagged but who cares.
Don’t even care what Tex scores, just need him to not injure his calf. Genuine chance I could lose Dunks, Dusty, Ziebell and Tex in the same week. My top 4 fwds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back