Autopsy Round 17 Richmond vs Sandringham @ Punt Road - 1pm Sat 02/08/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

so so...still a bit rusty...hold him back and if we get to the point where we are playing for a spot then straight in...but from what I saw, Grigg gets a gig even without the Conca suspension...killed it..:thumbsu:

Watched the last q and we got shafted with some non frees that were exactly like some that sandy got.

Absolutely.

I am not the sort who usually complains about the umpiring. Well, not more than once a season, anyhow. I thought the umpiring in the last quarter completely hijacked the game. The non-free kicks were a problem, but some of the frees they got were also iffy, at best. Sandringham would not have won without the last quarter help they got from the umpiring.

Highlights

Round17VFL.jpg

http://t.co/WjvKLn3izS

Hey RFCO, thanks for not just showing the player x marks 20 out and goals, player Y runs into the square and goals type crap. Sucks my will to live seeing TV highlights like that - the play up the ground that created the chance is the stuff I want to see. Would love to see more highlights showing how the backs are going - intercept marks, spoiling, creating turnovers etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back