AFL RDT Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a lot of us in the same boat. Made my trades Thurs. Risk you take going early on trades. Not only Reeves, but Duncan & Lachie Jones too. Would reverse the lot if I could.

Without Reeves only have 16 next week. Don't think I'm even going to bother trading, just ride it out.
is that 16 next week after trades?

I'll have 15 next week before trades but there might not be any rookies for us me to downgrade/upgrade my way to 18 playing. Would have to consider sideways trading guys like Short which I don't like doing

Hoping that Reeves somehow comes back in next week so that I can have a downgrade option and also have someone playing in my ruck line.

is that 16 next week after trades?

I'll have 15 next week before trades but there might not be any rookies for us me to downgrade/upgrade my way to 18 playing. Would have to consider sideways trading guys like Short which I don't like doing

Hoping that Reeves somehow comes back in next week so that I can have a downgrade option and also have someone playing in my ruck line.

16 before trades. Planned on Reeves playing and having 17. Then something to get to 18. But trying to find 2 extra players from what I've got, not sure it's worth it. Only got 8 trades left too, need to be careful.

Houston and Kelly was the right choice..for this week at least :thumbsupemoji:

RNW can learn from me... keeps telling me how good Duncan and Oliver are yet the two of them continue to be spuds and score less than guys like brad crouch, mitchell, steele, taranto...the list goes on...amazing how i end up with both Oliver and duncan after paying their peak price and both proceed to have their worst 5 weeks of the season...

RNW can learn from me... keeps telling me how good Duncan and Oliver are yet the two of them continue to be spuds and score less than guys like brad crouch, mitchell, steele, taranto...the list goes on...amazing how i end up with both Oliver and duncan after paying their peak price and both proceed to have their worst 5 weeks of the season...
Oliver hasn’t had a bad 5 weeks, only the last 2 weeks were bad! Remember his 150? His last 5 week average is 110 and that’s as bad as he is going to be.

Taranto has been doing what he has been doing all season, being a cheap ineffective hack. You keep saying that Taranto and Brouch are spuds that shouldn’t score well, but they are exactly the type of guys who are good at fantasy.

Duncan just needs to get back some match fitness. He will return to 115+ scores

long term your midfield will overtake mine easily
Wines will beat Brouch
Duncan will beat Titch
Oliver will smash Brayshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back