Game Day Round 11, 2023: St.Kilda v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about lack of effort, it’s our game plan no longer works against a team moving the ball quick, and have good intercept markers.

1. Our frontal press is completely useless, opposition almost wait until our next player to push up then handball to his direct opponent who is free..

2. Our slow build up from the back allows opposition to get back and clog up midfield and their backline

3. Our mids are completely being pantsed, can’t get a clean clearance to save their lives. And I mean clean clearances, Hawks with a no name ruck man and young mids killed our midfield of Crouch, Ross and Steele, average age 28. This needs to be fixed asap, happening weekly now.

Dal Santo is right in saying the hawks have given us a fair ol rogering.

Dominated in the centre corridor AGAIN. This a very carbon copy of the GWS game where they could of smacked us around had they kicked straight. Then again so could have Carlton.

Even if we win this it's going to be a very meh result. Our Ladder position and win / loss record belies our true ability i am starting to feel.

How is Ross allowed to continue to play - he can’t even get his hands on the ball and when he does he stops play. Bring in windy I’m so sick of this bloke

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
8 touches in his last 2 halves of footy

Dal Santo is right in saying the hawks have given us a fair ol rogering.

Dominated in the centre corridor AGAIN. This a very carbon copy of the GWS game where they could of smacked us around had they kicked straight. Then again so could have Carlton.

Even if we win this it's going to be a very meh result. Our Ladder position and win / loss record belies our true ability i am starting to feel.

No doubt about it mate. We've been poor for a while. Seduced by results yet again, just like last year.

Things need to change.

I hope it wasn't cuddly Ross in the rooms at half time, I hope they copped nasty Ross and he gave them the mother of all sprays.

A rocket from BJ wouldn't go astray either, he was good at that on the field like Riewoldt, we could do with both of them on the field.

Steele isn't a leader's ******** on the field, way too quiet and he isn't leading the way with the way he is playing like he used to do either.

The issue is getting smashed out of the middle.

You can’t build quickly if you’re winning the ball 20m from the goal you’re defending. The opposition then have 15/16 men between you and your goals.

Break even at stoppages and we will win by 6 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting absolutely demolished in the clearances, don't think we've won a centre clearance yet.
Midfield woeful again , we can't keep rolling out the same under performing midfield.
Change some thing anything - they have give Windhager or Bytel a run , they can't do worse than what we are serving up atm.
Ross Lyon has to step on a few toes to get some motivation in the guts.

Midfield woeful again , we can't keep rolling out the same under performing midfield.
Change some thing anything - they have give Windhager or Bytel a run , they can't do worse than what we are serving up atm.
Agree mate our weakest link by a mile

All Australian midfielder BNF winners

NAS 2 touches

jerk off tv land GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back