VFL Round 11, 2018: Williamstown v Sandringham - W'Town Football Ground, Sunday 17th June, 2:10PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

U97dhCP.png

LWgLU62.png

Good effort from Nathan Wright: a whopping 16 tackles and number one ranked player for Sandy. He probably realises he is on death row, and is having a dead-set crack at getting one last call up to the seniors to prove himself.
Spot on. The only one that could hold his head high. prob gets delisted at yr end but he won't die wondering.
As for Hickey. Think we saw why he got dropped with his quite pathetic pleas to the umps to speed up the game, cause he was cold and wet.
So he could get home and have a look at himself in the mirror. Tom took one look and promptly s**t himself, as he was giving himself....
The CRAZY eye.

Spot on. The only one that could hold his head high. prob gets delisted at yr end but he won't die wondering.
As for Hickey. Think we saw why he got dropped with his quite pathetic pleas to the umps to speed up the game, cause he was cold and wet.
So he could get home and have a look at himself in the mirror. Tom took one look and promptly s**t himself, as he was giving himself....
The CRAZY eye.

Obviously joking about hickey. Just a tip. It wasn’t that funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously joking about hickey. Just a tip. It wasn’t that funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a joke ol boy!

It was weak and very poor leadership from a bloke playing for his career.
But i'm sorry that if this displeases you oh holy one.
Didn't know i had to run it by you first.

The CRAZY eye.
Are you for real? Hickey had 58 hitouts, 25 possessions, 8 tackles. Seems he was probably trying.

Are you for real? Hickey had 58 hitouts, 25 possessions, 8 tackles. Seems he was probably trying.
Yeah i'm for real!
Couldn't give a toss about his stats.
He did it at least twice. Have not seen that sort of crap since i was playing under 12's

What if - just throwing it out there for discussion - we actually stopped treating Hickey like a ruckman, and instead treated him like a tall inside midfielder?
A tall inside midfielder who jumps up and taps the ball?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The CRAZY eye.

Did you see him complaining while you were watching it on tv or were you at the ground wearing only a footy jumper , shorts and boots ?

Because given the conditions I have no problem with Hickey complaining twice about being cold and wet as I was warm and dry .

I think you are being very harsh on big Tom as even though he was cold and wet he still put in 100% unlike a lot of other players who were there.

Go Saints

Did you see him complaining while you were watching it on tv or were you at the ground wearing only a footy jumper , shorts and boots ?

Because given the conditions I have no problem with Hickey complaining twice about being cold and wet as I was warm and dry .

I think you are being very harsh on big Tom as even though he was cold and wet he still put in 100% unlike a lot of other players who were there.

Go Saints
Yep he sure did have a crack ,

i think you are onto something now, i totally agree with that statement, which is why i think the result will not go down well internally and the players will be made aware of it in the review, if not we have problems. anyways all speculation on my part.

This shouldn't come as a surprise. AFL players don't give a toss about the VFL unless they are resigned to the fact that they won't be getting a promotion and embrace the VFL team as their primary team (e.g. Tom Lee a couple of years ago). But ordinarily, AFL listed players will do whatever is necessary to get promoted, even if that means going off to play for a different team against the VFL team... completely understandable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back