Prediction Round 10, 2024: Changes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson mentioned it once earlier in the year and got accused of making excuses
Let them make accusations, get someone else from the club to do it even. Must be one of the toughest first half of the season fixtures for a spoon team ever, and would be my guess if you looked at the turnaround differential between games we'd be just about bottom.

HTF did I miss Waterman.
OK, try No2
Out
SHEED, Petch, Johnston
In,
LooSh, Culley, Hall/Gaff

Hall is probably next in line to get a call up so straight swap for Johnston seems about right but can just see Gaff coming in after that 10 mark WAFL performance.
Culley has to be rewarded and I hope he does and just cuts sick.
The LooSh is a given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My immediate thoughts for the outs are McGovern, Petch (inj) and Sheed (dropped) but I can’t think of any ins outside Edwards and Culley. Hall maybe? doesn’t seem to be doing enough at WAFL level. Trew? hasn’t played a game in weeks. Gaff?…..

Be nice if Brockman was available.

Grim times

Common sense from the MRO.

Absolutely stunned and am certain I'm dreaming.

I’m almost a little bit disappointed was looking forward to having a few weeks of what life after Jack darling was gonna look like , hope Maric doesn’t lose his spot.

HTF did I miss Waterman.
OK, try No2
Out
SHEED, Petch, Johnston
In,
LooSh, Culley, Hall/Gaff

Hall is probably next in line to get a call up so straight swap for Johnston seems about right but can just see Gaff coming in after that 10 mark WAFL performance.
The LooSh is a given.

Think there gonna have to bring speed in some how maybe jones , those are 3 slow ins for a plodder and 2 speedsters.

Ins
Waterman
Jones
Culley

Out
Darling
Petch
Sheed

Bringing Sheed back so early has been such a disaster. The writing on the wall was there but in the past as average as he has been defensively or with his decision making he at least was able to contribute to the side by getting his hands on the ball. Now he he offers nothing.

I rather bring Culley and/or trew in. I know Trews missed a couple weeks but we are crying for an inside mid. Bloke needs to be given a chance as his form prior to the concussion was quite good

HTF did I miss Waterman.
OK, try No2
Out
SHEED, Petch, Johnston
In,
LooSh, Culley, Hall/Gaff

The LooSh is a given.
Excuse me but who the hell is LooSH lol.

Darling has a long way to go if he wants to be a step ladder like Andrew Embley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back