Rookie Draft Pick 75: Clancee Pearce

Remove this Banner Ad

sigh. dont know why we are bothering with this guy again. will never make it at afl level, would have been better off with another raw KPP imo

Welcome back Clancee

Cbw0wLGa

was referring to our picks in shepherd and sibosado from yesteryear rather than what we have selected in the last 2. but i wasnt very clear about that
That's a long time ago now, and neither are there any more.

A tall at any point would have been nice. Wishing we took one with our last pick in the rookie draft is pointless. It's obvious that we don't need them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would of preferred a gamble on Manson or at least another "tall".
i hope he proves me wrong, but i just don't think that he will ever be up to AFL standard.

Would have gotten rid of Van Berlo before Clancee any day of the week.

Completely agree. JVB needs to improve in a massive way (skills, decision making, input, speed) to remain ahead of him considering Clancee has reduced his only real negative.

Both will never be superstars (and probably not best 22 either) but a fitter, stronger, more agile Clancee provides better depth in a number of positions

Completely agree. JVB needs to improve in a massive way (skills, decision making, input, speed) to remain ahead of him considering Clancee has reduced his only real negative.

Both will never be superstars (and probably not best 22 either) but a fitter, stronger, more agile Clancee provides better depth in a number of positions

All of the above and his consistency between games. Found it very hard to handle one good game consistently followed by a poor game. (Guess that makes him consistently inconsistent :confused:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back