Rochester Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Minimal sleep on the weekend EB? thats the 2nd bitchy post from you today, living with two rochy chicks getting you down? :)

Ive heard rochy r in a bit of trouble this year with there 3rds, how r thay lookin heard a few arnt 2 sure whether they'll stay at the club if the struggle with the numbers

I was just wondering if anybody could fill me on Andrew "Cheiners" Palmer, Some rochy mates said he's a pretty handy player. Any more info would be great

nesko_25 said:
I was just wondering if anybody could fill me on Andrew "Cheiners" Palmer, Some rochy mates said he's a pretty handy player. Any more info would be great

Refer to the main GVFL Board nesko, if you haven't allready.

Id reckon Rochester will be high up in 06. They have signed a couple more Bendigo boys from what I hear.

Elliot Bowen, tall strong CHB, if fit will go real well. The big red chook can play.

How did Lenny Schmidt and Jimmy Loughman go last year for the tigers??

whats evryones thoughts on rob touhey? rate him?

Knowing that Rob will read this Steven i'm going to give it to you straight.
Good player most of the time, is hard on himself which is good to see! He's very comitted to his football and always gives 100% which is what makes him the player he is. unfortuneatly he'll never be more than a good player becoz of his lack in leg speed, which he can't do too much about. I also think his disposal could do with a a bit of work! Dominates in the rochy 3rds when he plays back home, far too good for that competition! Good luck to Rob with his life and also his footy. :thumbsu:

Does Breden Hicks still play up there ( booga)??
think his footy days may be over unfortunately. think he received an injection at the dublin customs that made him put on 20 kilos or so hehe. don't think boogsy would be as nippy around the packs as he once was...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back