Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The injury list is a significant factor but the lack of genuine effort particularly in the first quarter is evident. The last 2 games have been effectively over by quarter time. The body language is poor, they are not switched on and there's poor leadership on the ground. There is sufficient personnel and experience to be competitive for most of the game, I don't see the hunger and level of intent particularly the last 3 weeks. I sometimes watch replays from the last few years and there's a noticeable difference in vibe and body language. The unforced errors from both senior players and the younger players are hard to accept, it makes me wonder what they do at training. Not suggesting that Yze is sacked but we need to be legitimately concerned that this team is starting to break a lot of records and not ones that we want to break.

No-one is beyond scrutiny, need a deep dive into what has gone awry. Yze did not draft the current list but is he getting the best out of what he's got, and if not, why?
The young guys in our side have focused their entire lives on playing AFL and you really believe that having got their chance they aren’t trying?

Last edited:

Kaleb smith will be good to see.

Shame we lose Mansell
we'll be down to what kozi as our only listed player? our vfl team is f**ked, gonna be some country footy scores against us now. could've won the premiership if we werent f**king cursed.

Has there been anything mentioned about us using Top Up Players?

We just cover the squad of 26 and must name injured players as emergencies if we can’t submit a fit 26 for the week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The injury list is a significant factor but the lack of genuine effort particularly in the first quarter is evident. The last 2 games have been effectively over by quarter time. The body language is poor, they are not switched on and there's poor leadership on the ground. There is sufficient personnel and experience to be competitive for most of the game, I don't see the hunger and level of intent particularly the last 3 weeks. I sometimes watch replays from the last few years and there's a noticeable difference in vibe and body language. The unforced errors from both senior players and the younger players are hard to accept, it makes me wonder what they do at training. Not suggesting that Yze is sacked but we need to be legitimately concerned that this team is starting to break a lot of records and not ones that we want to break.

No-one is beyond scrutiny, need a deep dive into what has gone awry. Yze did not draft the current list but is he getting the best out of what he's got, and if not, why?
This has been evident in our last 2 games (VS WB and VS BL). We have been poor with our kicking and handballs. most of the time they have gone straight to the opposition and which they use to counter us and get a goal! We also dont kick low to good options, we just bomb it down the wing and hope someone marks it! These are still youngsters learning the game so its not entirely their fault but i would like to see smarter desicions made on the field because this rubbish cant go on any longer

Last edited:
This has been evident in our last 2 games (VS WB and VS BL). We have been poor with our kicking and handballs. most of the time they have gone straight to the opposition and which they use to counter us and get a goal! We also dont kick low to good options, we just bomb it down the wing and hope someone marks it! These are still youngsters learning the game so its not entirely their fault but i would like to see smarter desicions made on the field because this rubbish cant go on any longer

I’ve got bad news for you. Whilst we are missing around 8-10 best-23 players, have 16-18 listed players on the injury list and are playing 12 x players with less than 35-games every week, the rubbish will continue more often than not. Only the very very best teams and deepest squads could be remotely competitive with that level of carnage (nobody could win)… and we are not one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back