Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it in gameday and I'll say it again.

Out: Green (too small), Mansell (conc), Young (s**t), Short (s**t),
In: Baker, Banks, Ryan, Smith

Move Balta back and play Ryan forward.

But you know they won't have the balls to drop Short, and they'll just bring in Grimes.

Trezise and Bauer need another week or two in the VFL. FFS bring Graham back via the VFL as well.
Young is so shit. Makes Paul Bullass look like Alex Rance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short has as much leadership and a mature body of a worker ant in a colony of a population of 10 billion ants. Useless fragile footballer.
He was Captain for the Rnd 1 game this year..

That’s how good our leaders are now

People need to get past the Dow hate. FFS he had 14 contested tonight … 5 MORE than our next best. He had a team high 7 clearances. Team high 6 score involvements. Zero clangers.

Why aren’t we focussing on the absolutely trash performances being thrown out by majority of the senior players who should be leading the way for these inexperienced youngsters….

Martin, Broad, Short and McIntosh had 4 contested possessions between them. And you want to slag off Dow who had 14?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
THis board has Star blindness I noticed. THe stars get a free ride while we wonna bash the kids who actually stood up.

YZE's genius game plan exposed...
Mel Brooks Management GIF

STOP DEFENDING SPACE LONG.

Since the stand rule, clubs arw taking the short option. We continue to defend the long kicks and essentially just roll out the red carpet to goals for the opposition by allowing them the short kick and mark.

Also, any chance we could actually switch the ball? This long down the line ball is predictable and clubs are setting up for this knowing we are likely going to turn it over.

Can we stop giving away dumb free kicks? Pickett the main culprit. Just pushes blokes in the back or tackles them sloppily. Is just poor discipline.

Short really needs to go. His kicking used to be the main reason to keep him in the side but that has dropped off and now he offers us nothing. Smith needs to come in.
It's probably a tough one. Yze probably has a style of game he wants them to play, but with so many injuries we are struggling to get the basics right let alone play the game style he wants.
The old fashion ting to do would be just go back to man on man and let the kids learn by just beating their man, but long term this isn't going to build a team and style that will hold us in good stead.
Hopefully they can tweak a few things like the long down the line, but I think this is often due to being under pressure or getting scared of taking the game on and making mistakes.
We should get Baker back next week and hopefully Hopper a week or 2 after that.
If Lefau is out I think we have to bring Ryan in for a go up forward and give Nank a chop out in the ruck.
Hopefully by the Hawks game we have a few players back and can play a decent one particularly if that is Dustin's 300th.

Back