Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Cumberland is no good sick of people saying why he doesn't get a game. he was subbed in early & only got 3 disposals...
Seriously he came on when we were 12 goals down with 19 passengers and you pull that out of your arse. You’re better than that surely.

Said my bit in the game day thread. You could see this was going to happen after ground zero. We’re just too small, unfit, unskilled, undisciplined and not strong enough. Delist our light young players and trade blokes like Short , Broad and JGTI .
Add poorly coached to it all.
How about we delist all the injured players as well. Their fault tonight’s performance lol.

Biggest issue tonight was effort. Only a few blokes could put their hand up. Cumbo was one of them, ran hard and put in pressure.

Forwards had no chance tonight, hard to rate them.

Midfield smashed - weren’t even competitive.

Dogs 77 inside 50s - no defence on the planet would look good against that.

Nank worst game he’s played. Shocking leadership. Short done as well, was probably our worst.

Last edited:
bank the pick and go again next year

get the best high performance manager out there

if louies there again next year, im not buying a membership
Did you see Louie and Yze speaking one on one straight after the siren on boundary line?

Like what the actual faaaaark!!

Benny Gales parting gift should be to bury that campaigner 6 feet under

I wish we could.

Put every injured (or sore) player who needs it into rehab and just call the season.

Dow, Sonsie, HRS, Young and MRJ all showed signs they deserve to be persevered with, but that's about the only spin I can put on it.
edit... remove Dow.

Where do you start , could we have possibly slipped over any more times , or kicked it straight to the oppo , are forward allowed to lead into space , I first highlighted an aerlel deficiency v norf in a praccy not so long ago it’s now even worse , if not for Vlas , we would have barely got to double figure marks tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out
Dusty - no point taking him to Brisbane.
Banks - concussion
Graham - for being fat
Rioli M - injured
Campbell or Mansell - let them fight and see who stays in

In
Kosi - we need a tall target, even it’s a tree.
Coulthard - replaces Rioli
McAuliffe - get some midfield exposure
Ryan - to replace one of the short people in the forward line
Smith - play a kid

Been saying for years, club went and got soft, starting drinking own bath water, complacent and just assuming they will always be up there.

Thats from Benny down. He also just stopped giving a s**t.

To lose our Strenght and Fitness guy and just promote an under qualified assistant was pure ego driven nonsense.

We’ve been complacent and it’s gonna be years of rebuilding now. I also think we need to lose Livingston and Blair now and go and poach the current best list managers and football people. They are done.

This is the difference between us and Geelong and Sydney. They keep wanting to get better.

I’m actually happy Brendon is leaving.

Where do you start , could we have possibly slipped over any more times , or kicked it straight to the oppo , are forward allowed to lead into space , I first highlighted an aerlel deficiency v norf in a praccy not so long ago it’s now even worse , if not for Vlas , we would have barely got to double figure marks tonight
The players love the molded boots because they're more comfy on their tootsies.:$

I don't see any real reason for playing Pickett anymore.
edit... remove Dow.
Perhaps. He had a few good clearances. Is obviously too small but is one player who would surely gain a lot from having even one of Taranto, Hopper or Ross in the side. You can have one player his size in the midfield mix, but not three.

Back