Best 5 vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t see it getting better until we get some of our midfielders back

Although on the bright side Lefau looks like he can be a player

Bolton, Miller and Mansell all had a decent games

Campbell, Rioli Jr and Sonsie had some nice moments
Miller? I was watching a different game, I thought he was horrid.

This loss may look bad, but it really isn’t that bad. It’s not like our full strength side is a top 4 side. great to begin with, so it’s expected that our VFL side would get smashed by ordinary teams.

In terms of players, Kosi should be one of the last KPPs we pick. I was against him coming into the side last week, and I haven’t changed my mind. This guy’s struggling at VFL level. What makes us think he’ll do anything at AFL level? I don’t care about how many KPPs we have out. No point playing a tall that is uncompetitive.

I’d honestly rather Naismith and Ryan. As ordinary as Ryan is in the air, we’ve seen something from him at VFL level the last few weeks.
TBH I really thought he might kick a bag today considering how bad west coast have been playing but this bloke was big mistake and the hawks played us well snagging a good draft pick for him, he truly a potato if I've ever seen one.

Last edited:
Don't turn up next round
They don't give a *
It's all a big tucking joke
All the premiership players don't care
They have there medals and there content to
Drift off in the sunset
No ******* leadership at this club
None whatsoever we are doomed
And we ain't coming back this century
Settle

Biggest disappointment today were most of our senior players led by the captain Nankervis. It took him until the last quarter to go down and play a kick behind the play and help our defenders out . There’s a lot of undisciplined players on our list atm and bloody slow ones also.

Biggest disappointment today were most of our senior players led by the captain Nankervis. It took him until the last quarter to go down and play a kick behind the play and help our defenders out . There’s a lot of undisciplined players on our list atm and bloody slow ones also.

Not sure he could've done much considering 75% of the damage was from centre bounce situations, and you can't have Nank at the centre bounce, but also as a loose behind the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tank GIF
It’s time lads. Let’s enhance the draft hand before Tassie start getting concessions.

Mykelti has balls…he cracks in

3 goals 1…id take that every day of the week

At the start of the season I said I’d be rapt with 20 goals from him in 2024… he has 6 so far

Keep playing the lad…needs help…but he is developing nicely
I think he as 7 or 8 actually did you include the swans game?

Lynch
Grimes
Taranto
Hopper
Prestia
Gibcus
Ross
Short
Balta

I mean it’s literally half our side

No doubt just that we were ok against a better side last week with similar players available. It really comes down to how the senior players we have out there play. Dusty, Nank, Vlas, Baker etc were miles off it today. They need to be great every game for us to compete at the moment.

Dusty did not look invested in the game

Yeah definitely looked like he checked out.

He looked invested when he had ball in hand, so not sure what this is about?

Feel like there was a directive from the coaches box that Dusty would play more fwd of the ball today.

Maybe on one occassion, you can say that Dusty didn't run back hard enough in transition, but if you look back at it, he was the only one that was actually running back.

Back