Firebat

Premium Platinum
Feb 23, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
C's
3rd quarter, maybe 12-13 minutes in.

Goldy went up hard for a mark in our forward pocket and crashed to the deck with a Melbourne defender. Goldy was slowly getting up and was on hands and knees and Rivers came over and kneed him in the side.

If the media destroyed Thompson for what he did, Rivers should be absolutely Piranha 3D'd for this.

3rd quarter, maybe 12-13 minutes in.

Goldy went up hard for a mark in our forward pocket and crashed to the deck with a Melbourne defender. Goldy was slowly getting up and was on hands and knees and Rivers came over and kneed him in the side.

If the media destroyed Thompson for what he did, Rivers should be absolutely Piranha 3D'd for this.
The media will ignore it.

Maybe because Goldy didn't 'show commendable restraint' by applying a headlock to Rivers. And maybe because Scott didn't spend 5 minutes in his presser whining about it.

I'm starting to sense a bit of feeling between these two sides. Should be a good rivalry coming up for the next few years eg. Hawthorn and Essendon.

I'm starting to sense a bit of feeling between these two sides. Should be a good rivalry coming up for the next few years eg. Hawthorn and Essendon.

We will have to fly the flag against the GC/WS bucket-o-picks teams.

There was a lot of spice in yesterday's game for a dead rubber. One of the better ones for two finals no shows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back