Riverina FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the two VT boys Patty and Phil going up there Head?

And thanks for sending them down for our mystery bus trip last weekend. Always a pleasure to have two nice quiet gentlemen join in our festivities.

They sound as though they are enjoying themselves anyway.

But can you send them back when you are finished with them

How are the two VT boys Patty and Phil going up there Head?

And thanks for sending them down for our mystery bus trip last weekend. Always a pleasure to have two nice quiet gentlemen join in our festivities.

They sound as though they are enjoying themselves anyway.

But can you send them back when you are finished with them

Have fitted in well, thanks sparra. And quiet?? The serial pests are on a mission to drink our pubs dry and fish our rivers out. But playing good footy and are a good chance of playing finals.

Has Griffiths bubble burst?? don't think they are a real contended. Will be interesting one this weekend... Cooly V GGGM. Coolamon missing a fair few.

Do you know who they are, Giggity?

I doubt that James Mackenzie will play, Along with Nick Pleming. Not sure about Ben Cadzow. He seems to add a fair amount of structure. Should be a cracker of a game. Hopefully the rain stays away, as Kindra Park is know for turning into a soup bowl.
Would be good to see Coolamon get up.

Are Ganmain missing many?

I doubt that James Mackenzie will play, Along with Nick Pleming. Not sure about Ben Cadzow. He seems to add a fair amount of structure. Should be a cracker of a game. Hopefully the rain stays away, as Kindra Park is know for turning into a soup bowl.
Would be good to see Coolamon get up.

Are Ganmain missing many?

Rava was out last week. Maybe back this week.

made the trip out to gullie yesterday to watch the boys in their centenary game. good day pity about the footy. gullie were very ordinary and turvey deplorable. gullie will get pumped next week if they play like that next week and turvey wouldnt be competitive in farrer. a lot of work required by both clubs. good to see some old legends out there though

I sent this off to the DA, who had an article about Gissing Oval. I'll be accused of trolling, and raking over old coals, but excuse me, it needs to be said. That was an Australian football home, and it should have remained so. Still rankles with me.

"Why did the Turvey Park Bulldogs ever allow themselves to be removed from Gissing Oval? That is hallowed turf, and the club left part of their soul there. Never been the same club since in my book."

So should the AFL be investigating betting on RFNL games? (Can you actually bet on RFNL games?...)
Rumour has it a certain Collingullie player is talking about putting a fair whack on the Demons to beat Narrandera this weekend.

So should the AFL be investigating betting on RFNL games? (Can you actually bet on RFNL games?...)
Rumour has it a certain Collingullie player is talking about putting a fair whack on the Demons to beat Narrandera this weekend.
There is no betting agency that has a market for any games in the rfl. unless they are betting against Narrandera people it will be real hard to get money on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be telling him not to put to much on them. If Narrandera can put 4 quarters together well I'd be putting my money on them. Think there just peaking at the right end of the year. Gonna be a good tassle but the Eagles with a few key ins for me

I'd be telling him not to put to much on them. If Narrandera can put 4 quarters together well I'd be putting my money on them. Think there just peaking at the right end of the year. Gonna be a good tassle but the Eagles with a few key ins for me
I would have to agree

A wager on the side of 2 g was offered on the first game but declined, dont know bout the rest. Maybe this got legs.

Good call!!!

Great game.
missed most of the game only arrived midway 3rd term. was a good game bad result. gullie now in danger of missing top 3 with tough run home with games against coolamon, griffith and tigers to come.
head i missed the first half but a few told me gullie should have had the game won in the 2ndQ. were they missing easy shots or good pressure by eagles backline?

Good call!!!

Great game.

Thanks head it was a great game you are right. Gullie prob had a few more oppurtunities but a lot of scoring shots were from an angle due to narrandera pushing them wide. Both teams got run ons and got pegged back. It was intense throughout. Finals type footy that will hold them both in good sted come finals time. That mathison is very tough isn't he head. Got cleaned up a few times and kept getting back up. Good to see Grintell playing some great footy. Very smart footballer and a dead eye dick!!

Thanks head it was a great game you are right. Gullie prob had a few more oppurtunities but a lot of scoring shots were from an angle due to narrandera pushing them wide. Both teams got run ons and got pegged back. It was intense throughout. Finals type footy that will hold them both in good sted come finals time. That mathison is very tough isn't he head. Got cleaned up a few times and kept getting back up. Good to see Grintell playing some great footy. Very smart footballer and a dead eye dick!!
Terry Mathison has been very solid for us for a long time. Goes unnoticed by just about every one but his opposing player. Gullie had plenty of inside 50's but missed due to both bad kicking and pressure.Narandera had almost the same amount of entrys but couldn't get a winning forward, grintell stood up in the 2nd half. The Withers/Rice match up was worth the price of entry alone. Narrndera had some other match up problems early on that were working in gullies favour. Once they were sorted Narrandera seemed to have the better of it. Narrandera's backline were super considering Gullies forward line. Withers is worth what ever there paying him and Aitken had a day out he was super.

Watched turvey vs Narrandera was a great game in the end down to the wire. What an upset there!!!!

Very quitet on here men is there anything going on .....
Footy finals start this weekend who are your tips Tigers play Narrandera and coolamon play Gully should be a good weekend of footy
My Tips Narrandera by 36
Coolamon By 10

Very quitet on here men is there anything going on .....
Footy finals start this weekend who are your tips Tigers play Narrandera and coolamon play Gully should be a good weekend of footy
My Tips Narrandera by 36
Coolamon By 10
Gullie by 27
Narrandera by 76

Gullie by 27
Narrandera by 76
Tigers got close to Gullie last week were Gullie down on form or tigers played well tigers apear to have a few injuries at the wrong time of the year are they going to play on the weekend .
Any word on coach replacments ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back