elMM

Cancelled
Nov 2, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
thebeesharps
Hello friends,

It was a dark and storm night at the Adelaide Oval, or the Siege of Alberton.

The beginning of the second quarter saw the mighty Power dwell on the threshold of over running and overpowering the Richmond Football Club (RFC). That was until we bore witness to perhaps the most astute and cunning strategic move in human history: the knee injury of Tyrone Vickery.

It appeared to be the last days of Tyrone Vickery, but not the last of the RFC thugs. The family picture of RFC is that characterised by those who pursue the almighty dollar from the stable of the great unwashed.

My thesis contends that #38 Steven Morris successfully completed a set play that enabled RFC time to regroup and adapt to the changing balance of momentum. That set play was to deliberately injure Tyrone Vickery.

Tyrone Vickery, the man with abit of bruising spent dozens of minutes to limp from the field. I, the astute champion of pure reason immediately recognised this remarkable event. I said to Paul and Eugene "This is a set play."

And it was.

The set play was to eliminate Tyrone Vickery before he could king hit one of he team mates or the umpires. Any argument otherwise ignores the fact that #38 deliberately chose to injure his teammate. Remove Tyrone Vickery from the match: win the match.

And as true as traffic on a Friday afternoon, it was so.

And as such, I thought it would be appropriate to publicly support this cutting edge of strategic collusion.

Bravo!

I am simply in awe of the list the Port Adelaide Football Club Est. 1870 has developed - I am desperate to be a receptacle for Paddy Ryder's goo. My Hawfies minus Stevic stood no chance during that 1st quarter blitzkrieg from Port, and neither did my frilly undergarments. Port's dynasty begins in 2015 and I am onboard - witness history folks!

bd6b1e5141b789cc50a989c6053f9fd26154f9894e33f98e4b9b20451dc41137.jpg

Hello friends,

The beginning of the second quarter saw the mighty Power dwell on the threshold of over running and overpowering the Richmond Football Club (RFC). That was until we bore witness to perhaps the most astute and cunning strategic move in human history: the knee injury of Tyrone Vickery.

It appeared to be the last days of Tyrone Vickery, but not the last of the RFC thugs. The family picture of RFC is that characterised by those who pursue the almighty dollar from the stable of the great unwashed.

My thesis contends that #38 Steven Morris successfully completed a set play that enabled RFC time to regroup and adapt to the changing balance of momentum. That set play was to deliberately injure Tyrone Vickery.

Tyrone Vickery, the man with abit of bruising spent dozens of minutes to limp from the field. I, the astute champion of pure reason immediately recognised this remarkable event. I said to Paul and Eugene "This is a set play."

And it was.

The set play was to eliminate Tyrone Vickery before he could king hit one of he team mates or the umpires. Any argument otherwise ignores the fact that #38 deliberately chose to injure his teammate. Remove Tyrone Vickery from the match: win the match.

And as such, I thought it would be appropriate to publicly support this cutting edge of strategic collusion.

Bravo!
upload_2015-5-25_19-47-12.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But lost both.

Aww chin up young fella :).

Here I am, akin to Diana Ross proposing these grand and high ideals, based on literary immortality on the parody section of a football discussion forum and I'm not receiving any legitimate reciprocal support? You all are scumbags!

Hello friends,

And it was.

Bravo!

Dude, i am concerned for your health. This melty behaviour is a concern.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Here I am, akin to Diana Ross proposing these grand and high ideals, based on literary immortality on the parody section of a football discussion forum and I'm not receiving any legitimate reciprocal support? You all are scumbags!

Ooh, that one hurt!

157464-afl-round-12-carlton-v-hawthorn.jpg

Hello friends,

And it was.

Bravo!

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_unpossible.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back