Game Day Richmond vs Western Bulldogs, MCG 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't believe in sacking a coach in their first season I'm not impressed with Yze so far. Even in 2010, Hardwicks first year, despite the 10 goal thumpings I did see the players actually putting in a good effort and went into contests hard. I'm seeing the players pulling out of contests and not putting on the pressure under Yze.

I'll wait and see what Yze does next year. While I'm not expecting to finish above the bottom 6, I'm expecting to at least see no more of this bruise free footy we are playing.

How about we ban Footy Cricket and all those 'fun and games' activities until we win. Spend that time focusing on tackling technique or building upper body strength. Or practicing footskills.

Anythign productive.

While I don't believe in sacking a coach in their first season I'm not impressed with Yze so far. Even in 2010, Hardwi ks first year, despite the 10 goal thumpings I did see the players actually putting in a good effort and went into contests hard. I'm seeing the players pulling out of contests and not putting on the pressure under Yze.

I'll wait and see what Yze does next year. While I'm not expecting to finish above the bottom 6, I'm expecting to at least see no more of this bruise free footy we are playing.
yze knows how to tank was at melbourne for years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seth Campbell. What exactly are his strengths? and WTF does the idiotic match committee see that I don't. These guys are *ing morons.
maybe that he’s played 9 games and still finding his feet, bit hard for a forward to do anything when it isn’t going in the forward line.

3.4 time observation

completely checked out mentally & physically

Dusty looks like his mind is a million miles from the MCG

could have been forgiving of our injuries but as a team look entirely defeated

Two different ground conditions tonight, wet when we have the ball and dry when the Dogs have it. Our terrible skills combined with our poor footy IQ and inability to sum up a situation quickly stands out. If all the Dogs players walked off the ground I guarantee we would still make basic skill errors moving the ball from one end of the ground to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back