Unofficial Preview Richmond vs North - First of 3 Practice Games

During which quarter do we decide to Sack Dimma Marley?

• 1st

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • 2nd

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • 3rd

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 4th

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 5th

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • 6th

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • After he breaks the 2 puff max rule before passing it on

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • When he pulls out the Ruby chop to mix with his Spiff

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Footy is back. We have back to back weekly practice games then a week off before our last praccy game at the G. This game will be 4 quarters of 25 minutes each with an extra 2 quarters of 20 minutes. This is all without time on.

This will be the first time we see Tarranto and Hopper in action as well as hopefully seeing some other players lockdown their spot without being moved to places on the ground that are foreign to them (cough Baker and Balta cough).

We will be coming up against North Melbourne. It will be the first time we will see if they are more competitive. I wonder how the indigenous players will go or will North's line up look whiter than a military parade on the Death Star.

It is a Praccy game but still, in the words of the great man "I'm Excited!"

Match Day Info
Date & Time:
10am AEDT 24 February 2023
Viewing options: Bludgers who don't work at 10am on a Friday can enter for free. Fox footy and Kayo will have televised the game.

1. Nick Vlastuin, 2. Dylan Grimes, 3. Dion Prestia, 4. Dustin Martin, 5. Jack Ross, 6. Robbie Tarrant, 8. Jack Riewoldt, 9. Trent Cotchin, 10. Maurice Rioli, 13. Hugo Ralphsmith 14. Tim Taranto, 15. Jayden Short, 17. Daniel Rioli, 20. Ivan Soldo, 21. Noah Balta, 22. Jacob Hopper. 25. Toby Nankervis, 27. Thomson Dow, 30. Tom Brown, 31. Rhyan Mansell, 32. Samson Ryan, 33. Kamdyn McIntosh, 37. Kaelan Bradtke, 38. Noah Cumberland, 41. Sam Banks, 42. Judson Clarke, 44. Seth Campbell, 45. Tylar Young, 46. Ben Miller, 47. Bigoa Nyuon, 48. Steely Green

Notable absentees: Shai Bolton, Tom Lynch, Jack Graham, Jason Castagna, Josh Gibcus, Liam Baker, Marlion Pickett, Nathan Broad

Last edited:

I'm excited to watch the up and comers the most as they will actually want to impress. Hopefully the experienced campaigners just cruise through. Our chances of sustained success basically come down to the development of these guys - dow, brown, sampson ryan, bradtke, banks, cumberland, sonsie, mansell, judson clarke, bauer, seth campbell, tylar young, miller, biggy, steely green, kaleb smith.

Last edited:
that cat is amazing
161297.jpg
Jean Claude Van Damme GIF

Footy is back. We have back to back weekly practice games then a week off before our last praccy game at the G. This game will be 4 quarters of 25 minutes each with an extra 2 quarters of 20 minutes. This is all without time on.

This will be the first time we see Tarranto and Hopper in action as well as hopefully seeing some other players lockdown their spot without being moved to places on the ground that are foreign to them (cough Baker and Balta cough).

We will be coming up against North Melbourne. It will be the first time we will see if they are more competitive. I wonder how the indigenous players will go or will North's line up look whiter than a military parade on the Death Star.

It is a Praccy game but still, in the words of the great man "I'm Excited!"

Match Day Info
Date & Time:
10am AEDT 24 February 2023
Viewing options: No info if bludgers who don't work can head in. Fox footy and Kayo will have televised the game.

Do you have to be a subscriber to Kayo to watch,I have foxtel but it is not listed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just going to be broadcast live on Kayo or will we be able to watch after the event?
Do you have to be a subscriber to Kayo to watch,I have foxtel but it is not listed

Hello.

You've reached Kayo BigFooty support. Can we start with your credit card details?

amazon call center GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

this article by the club today confirmed it will be on foxtel, found it in my online guide too

1676955645591.png

Back