Preview Richmond vs dummas new toys saturday 9th March 4:20 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was premiership points?
No One has worked it out fully yet, but I think we are playing for cryptocurrency points
It's for premiership points

The fact that's even a grey area to kick off the season shows how much the AFL has fluffed this round 0 garbage
crypo.jpg

Pretty understated press conference, implied that we will see a debut or two but didn’t go as far as naming any specifics

Seems like he is a little superstitious and didn’t want to jinx anyone

Geez Ooze is really chatting away to the Media confidently...no time for the "Ums" to grow!

Geez Ooze is really chatting away to the Media confidently...no time for the "Ums" to grow!
Yeah
Did get the feeling he wasn’t 100% comfortable yet but also didn’t struggle either

Gil spoke to the media yesterday to clarify the round zero status. It will be played for "pre-season points" which can be exchanged at a designated booth located at AFL house for "Gilcoins", these can be traded via darkweb cryptobrokers to purchase "premiership goals" which are worth 4 premiership points each and come with a side of fries and salad.
nothing would surprise me :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty was going to play his 300th game in our Home game against the bombers in dreamtime, that ain't going to happen now.

Yze has ruled Dustin Martin out of our
Opening Round clash against Gold Coast in his press conference this morning.
Next game after dream time
Is at cats Park
After that crows in Adelaide

Id say Cumberland will come in for dusty and kick five and give Dimma a bit of a look, a wink and mumble out "how you doing" 😂
Maybe cum dog will point to sons coaching box
After number 5 sails through at post high

Personally think this is a mistake, has not looked anywhere near it at AFL level. As maligned as he is, Rioli jnr should have this spot first, at least has speed and pressure.

If this also means Cumbo isn't playing, I am already wary of the Yze era.
He hasn't played AFL level....

He has obviously impressed on the training track over summer. We know he has tricks. Who else would you have played as a small forward?

Personally think this is a mistake, has not looked anywhere near it at AFL level. As maligned as he is, Rioli jnr should have this spot first, at least has speed and pressure.

If this also means Cumbo isn't playing, I am already wary of the Yze era.

Yeah 9 disposals, zero tackles and didn't hit the scoreboard last week. Was a little better the week before without doing anything on note.

Been less than impressed with Yze so far it has to be said. Of all the areas he has identified we need improvement the decision making behind them has me very concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back