Unofficial Preview Richmond vs Carlspoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfffffttt...what rubbish!
29 times we’ve been in the Grand Final. Can certainly speak from experience more so than you.
Your sounding rattled, not sure what relevance your clubs 29 Grand final appearances has compared to our clubs 22 appearances, did you see all of them, can't fathom how you see this as making you more experienced?

Just for reference our head to head record is Richmond 4 Carlton 2.

Wow...triggered by me pointing out that Carlton has more experience in playing grand finals. Touchy...you guys nervous or what?

Interesting. How much GF experience does Thursdays line up have? I mean i can imagine Rance being nervous about possibly playing on McLure and i dunno how Nank is gonna cover Wow Jones in the ruck. And Dusty v The Dominator is gonna be one for the ages.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

And we need to chill out. Jezza is just having a lend. There’s no malice in his posting.

Your sounding rattled, not sure what relevance your clubs 29 Grand final appearances has compared to our clubs 22 appearances, did you see all of them, can't fathom how you see this as making you more experienced?

Just for reference our head to head record is Richmond 4 Carlton 2.
I’m not talking about me!!! I’m talking about our club in general. Capiche?

And Jack is playing R1. His partner has had a beautiful baby girl.

Interesting. How much GF experience does Thursdays line up have? I mean i can imagine Rance being nervous about possibly playing on McLure and i dunno how Nank is gonna cover Wow Jones in the ruck. And Dusty v The Dominator is gonna be one for the ages.

I am aware of this. I’m talking general history...not today, not last year...
As long as the baggers get back to playing finals in years to come, this last shit period for us will be a blip on the radar. Much like the 30 years prior to your last premiership.

Would be great to pitch our best over the years against your best from over the years. Maybe they can do one of those hologram set ups...hmmm...maybe not :)

As long as the baggers get back to playing finals in years to come, this last shit period for us will be a blip on the radar. Much like the 30 years prior to your last premiership.

Would be great to pitch our best over the years against your best from over the years. Maybe they can do one of those hologram set ups...hmmm...maybe not :)
Youve been shit for 20 years dont kid yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In reality you’re coming up to 25 years since your last GF win and 20 since your last GF appearance. That’s 2 decades. That’s not a blip (just like 35 wasn’t).
It takes about 7 years to get the rebuild right. So right now you’re entering the 4th year (in this one). If SOS has got the picks right, next year is when you will see the lift (not saying your year this year will be similar to 2018). But i can tell you from experience there’s SFA difference between nothing from 25 years or 35 years. You’re just as hungry for that cup each year.

In reality you’re coming up to 25 years since your last GF win and 20 since your last GF appearance. That’s 2 decades. That’s not a blip (just like 35 wasn’t).
It takes about 7 years to get the rebuild right. So right now you’re entering the 4th year (in this one). If SOS has got the picks right, next year is when you will see the lift (not saying your year this year will be similar to 2018). But i can tell you from experience there’s SFA difference between nothing from 25 years or 35 years. You’re just as hungry for that cup each year.

Yeah fair enough but I don’t see these ‘blips’ as being discussed like they are now in years to come.
Also to add...we are not the only team in this boat. Some will remain in the quagmire, others will sail onwards and upwards. Time will tell but I wouldn’t be a true supporter if I didn’t want to see my club have more success.

When I first started following footy closely, I was deadset certain that "Bluebaggers" was a name people used to mock Carlton. I still can't believe that's actually what they call their fans. Truly pathetic.

Yeah fair enough but I don’t see these ‘blips’ as being discussed like they are now in years to come.
Also to add...we are not the only team in this boat. Some will remain in the quagmire, others will sail onwards and upwards. Time will tell but I wouldn’t be a true supporter if I didn’t want to see my club have more success.

Absolutely you should want success for your team. Otherwise what’s the point of it all.
Tigers winning killed the “blips”. All of a sudden, Essendon, Melbourne, Carlton, Saints supporters and a few others had to look at their own teams performance rather than the “we’re shit, but not as shit as Richmond” call. Particularly some of the douches in the media. So you’re right, the blips won’t be discussed or analysed like they were.

Did I say otherwise?
Are you suggesting that your 30 year period is shitness won’t be a blip in the radar in decades to come?
Who’s kidding who here?
A 30 year of emotional and financial investment
Aint no blimp you dont erase scars like that becouse of 1 flag again your kidding yourself.

Yeah as am i with Richmond
Head to head
Rich 4
Carl 2

Your record of underhanded behavior is well known even amongst your own supporters.

Cheating is a badge of honour for some blue baggers, not necessarily you.
Our head to head record in GFs doesn’t suggest you have more experience.
Having played more GFs does though.

If it was all one set of players yes, as that is not the case it actually counts for nothing, experience wise.
As of today Richmond has 22 Premiership players in it's list, how many does Carlton have?
I get your point...and you are correct. I have my point also, that feels kind of diluted now.

Blues fans are are scared that they're one or two bad decisions away from another decade in the wilderness. They keep telling themselves "yes we're shit but not as shit as Richmond were" and it's true.....they are even more shit.
5 spoons this century and heading towards a 6th pretty soon
What a time to be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back