• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to write Grigg off but... he is so young & he played with a lot of the current crop of players.
It would be weird him giving advice to teammates he used to play with. maybe he has learnt a lot quickly under Chris Scott.
Maybe he interviews insanely well, but he would be the least experienced candidate out of them.
Yea that’s never been an easy task , Voss at lions , hird . Grigg prob done more of apprenticeship than them , I worry he hasn’t coached a side

Tim Taranto

Has someone ever won the Brownlow, Norm Smith and Jock Mchale medal in the same season?

Soon

Carr is an interesting one. the former Giants caretaker was offered a succession plan at Port. Turned it down for family.
Maybe Port don’t rate Carr or he isn’t prepared to wait for Kenny to crash
He's also coached his own team to a flag which is always good. Plus he's from outside the club. That seems to almost always work better than a former player from the same club.

I honestly can't see Hinkley not being coach of Port next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's also coached his own team to a flag which is always good. Plus he's from outside the club. That seems to almost always work better than a former player from the same club.

I honestly can't see Hinkley not being coach of Port next year.
Hinkley will absolutely get a 2y extension , no question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back