Strategy Richmond’s Kamdyn McIntoshs mission to trade/barter from a paper clip to a house

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jack Riewoldt mentioned at the end of his Tiger time podcast 24th August , that team mate Kamdyn McIntosh was on his way to trade up from a paper clip to a house.

He is 3 trade in currently

Next trade up a pair of Dusty Martins boots

Will he get his house ?

It was done successfully back in 2006 in Canada , from one red paperclip to a house in 14 online trades over a year

FA8-B7930-138-D-483-C-B2-FE-9-B6-E7-B7-DD210.png
76080-EC1-A7-BD-45-BE-8041-F42-B06-A9-BCAD.png

Last edited:
I've seen the story before from another example. Always find this shit amazing, who bothers with those first initial trades? Evidently, people have enough time to waste and would rather swap items than spend a few bucks to buy new.

Would be a hilarious story if he ever got there.

Sounds like an attempt at a salary cap rort ;)

My thought too. The AFL would need to make sure that the trades arent influenced by the club.

Though it would be easier to just have the coterie sell him a pub for $1.

If above board I assume being somewhat famous would massively increase his chances. Though property prices in Australia are insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's something that you might have thought was a good idea/interesting if it wasn't already done before

Comes across as lame and attention seeking - But this is the era of instagram so maybe I'm the odd one out

KMac is a strange cat. Does his own things for his own entertainment. JR mentioned it as part of filling in his radio slot. No publicity seeking, just Kamdyn doing what Kamdyn does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back